Indiana's freedom of religious discrimination

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

(What Vincent said). Narrow in this case means "not broadly applicable"
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I agree with what you're both saying, but the original story, which I got on my phone had the headline "narrowly sides with" and the only line in the body was 7-2 vote.

It was breaking, so more details were coming, but I found the choice of words to be odd. Particularly, when we all know that most people only read headlines or a couple of sentences into an article.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

Third Discrimination Suit Filed Against Masterpiece Cakeshop.

I don't hate gay people. I do hate the LGBT movement.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Bake the fucking cake, citizen.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Post by Vince »

Business must be good with him being the only baker in Colorado and all.
Vince

Post by Vince »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Wax those balls, citizen.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

If you're not following Titania McGrath on Twitter, you're missing one of the best parody accounts out there.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: If you're not following Titania McGrath on Twitter, you're missing one of the best parody accounts out there.
He's kinda funny
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: If you're not following Titania McGrath on Twitter, you're missing one of the best parody accounts out there.
Yeah, but I posted it for the response filled with the tweets from the person suing about getting their balls waxed. Those tweets are apparently legit and paint a dramatically different picture of the "victim" that should make the LGBQT movement immediately distance themselves.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Yeah, but I posted it for the response filled with the tweets from the person suing about getting their balls waxed. Those tweets are apparently legit and paint a dramatically different picture of the "victim" that should make the LGBQT movement immediately distance themselves.
They should. Doesn't mean they will. They may be a bit infested.
David Smith, who represents Coulby Newham on Middlesbrough Council, faces nine counts of sexual touching of a child.
Following his election, he petitioned Middlesbrough Mayor Andy Preston to trial gender-neutral toilets at Middlesbrough Council.
I don't know if you've seen any of the exploitative "drag kids" stuff that's come out, but rather than condemning it and saying "that's not who we are" they just pretend it isn't happening. But I place more of that blame on the MSM. Why distance yourself if you're never confronted about it? Same here. The press won't raise it as an issue where they (LGBT community) feel they need to distance themselves until they catch the guy diddling a kid. Then it's far too late for damage control.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Expanding on the issue noted above...

11-Year-Old Boy Dressed In Drag Dances At Gay Bar, Gets Dollar Bills Thrown At Him

Older article, but shows things have been bad for a while.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Friend of ours sent their 15 year old daughter to art camp at a fancy design college for a week.

Her roommate for the week is a dude trans woman.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

That hits right into where my question has always been: Where do her rights begin and the other person's end?

Is that a fair question or am I a "phobe" of some sort for asking it? Because I genuinely think both should be respected, but how do you do that without forcing one of them to give something up?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Unread postby Leisher » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:01 pm

That hits right into where my question has always been: Where do her rights begin and the other person's end?
Clearly, you are a transphobe. For me, when they are minors, in situations like this, or sports, etc, then biology.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

This person is declaring themselves a lesbian who is trying to throw a topless pool party for 12+ year olds where parents are not allowed. No seriously.

When do I get to suggest this is a sexual deviant using the trans movement to weasel his way into being in inappropriate situations with young girls?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Ricky Gervais, who is a strong proponent of LGBTQ rights, is on board with this guy taking advantage of the situation.

Reminder: This guy got two people banned from Twitter because they were calling out his behavior. Twitter rushed to defend a LGBTQ person and instead probably defended a pedophile. Not a good look for Twitter.
Vince

Post by Vince »

I stated elsewhere, I think these social media platforms are hoping for government intervention.