Page 35 of 47

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:59 pm
by Cakedaddy
To the scooter thing. I recently found my self driving through Ann Arbor, very close (if not through part of) the campus. Those rentalable scooters were everywhere. Littered about all over town. I realize they are only there long enough for another renter to come along and ride it again. But they were just abandoned all over the place. Was driving down main street, and there were about 5 - 7 between each block. I could see some residents being annoyed by them. They look like childrens' toys that were left on the sidewalk. Everywhere.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:05 pm
by TheCatt
Cakedaddy wrote:Source of the post To the scooter thing. I recently found my self driving through Ann Arbor, very close (if not through part of) the campus. Those rentalable scooters were everywhere. Littered about all over town. I realize they are only there long enough for another renter to come along and ride it again. But they were just abandoned all over the place. Was driving down main street, and there were about 5 - 7 between each block. I could see some residents being annoyed by them. They look like childrens' toys that were left on the sidewalk. Everywhere.

They are like this in many towns they invade.

Leisher wrote:Source of the post Are you one of those psychos who think people should be responsible for their own actions? Insanity!

Back to that professor, here's more context
His response, a student told ABC11, was “’Well, the women are useless today. So maybe I should ask a man.’”

Another student in the class stood up and called out Davis for his inappropriate behavior, and Davis said it was a joke, ABC11 reported.

“It’s a joke,” Davis said in a video taken in the classroom. “Obviously women are not useless. If they were useless, we wouldn’t exist as a species. So, I mean, it’s a joke. Try to find the humorous side.”

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:12 pm
by TheCatt

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:15 pm
by Leisher

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:32 am
by TheCatt

Well, it's not a real school, it's a private organization, and they have a dress code. So... yeah.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:35 am
by Leisher
TheCatt wrote:Source of the post

Well, it's not a real school, it's a private organization, and they have a dress code. So... yeah.


tldr, but still stupid. Lots of chicks wear pantsuits these days.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:37 am
by TheCatt
Leisher wrote:Source of the post
TheCatt wrote:Source of the post

Well, it's not a real school, it's a private organization, and they have a dress code. So... yeah.


tldr, but still stupid. Lots of chicks wear pantsuits these days.

Do they? To prom and such? Fair enough, but she could have just read the rules.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:40 am
by GORDON
In 1989 we had a girl wear a suit to prom, with another straight girl as a date. Super obvious, right? But no one made a big deal about it, so it didn't become a big deal. The fact this situation was turned into a big deal makes whomever did it a moron. He/she did nothing but attract negative attention and stopped a kid from being happy.

Suit girl is married to a dude with a couple kids, these days.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:48 am
by Leisher
phpBB [media]

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:00 pm
by Vince
TheCatt wrote:Do they? To prom and such? Fair enough, but she could have just read the rules.

Agreed. I suspect they're just wanting to make a fuss, though.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:38 am
by Leisher

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:47 pm
by Leisher
Selfie kills multiple people.

Tragic, but also 100% avoidable.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:04 pm
by TheCatt
Teen girls try to set trap for alleged pedophile, who then kidnaps one of the girls.

Everyone's a moron here.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:17 pm
by Leisher
Groom rapes bridesmaid two days prior to wedding.

Where's the moron you say?

When she came to, she realized her bathing suit bottom was off and the groom was on top of her in a men's locker room, the affidavit says. The bride then walked into the locker room, leading to a fight between her and her future husband, the affidavit says.


Despite the incident, the bride and groom got married on September 1

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:20 pm
by TheCatt
Wtf?

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:47 am
by Leisher
Hurricane loan officer stole hurricane victims' identities for her own gain.

You know how there are additional laws for people who take advantage of the elderly? We should enact additional punishments for people who take advantage of folks that are suffering due to a natural disaster.

Being a humanitarian, I'd not saying this woman should have two put in the back of her head. However, she should never see the world again without looking through bars.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:59 am
by TheCatt
Leisher wrote:Source of the post You know how there are additional laws for people who take advantage of the elderly? We should enact additional punishments for people who take advantage of folks that are suffering due to a natural disaster.

Being a humanitarian, I'd not saying this woman should have two put in the back of her head. However, she should never see the world again without looking through bars.

I also feel this way about any scammer/fraudsters, anyone elected, or anyone serving in a public capacity.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:17 am
by Leisher
TheCatt wrote:Source of the post
Leisher wrote:Source of the post You know how there are additional laws for people who take advantage of the elderly? We should enact additional punishments for people who take advantage of folks that are suffering due to a natural disaster.

Being a humanitarian, I'd not saying this woman should have two put in the back of her head. However, she should never see the world again without looking through bars.

I also feel this way about any scammer/fraudsters, anyone elected, or anyone serving in a public capacity.


Yeah, I have no problem with any of that.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:11 pm
by TheCatt
Guy labels memory card "Homicide" and loses it. Someone finds it.

Today's Moron Champion

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:55 pm
by Leisher
I don't see the need for a trial considering all the evidence and the disgusting nature of the crimes. In fact, why bother wasting taxpayer money on jail? Just feed him to the bears.