Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I agree 100%.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

This one GOP Congressman holding up the stimulus bill.We get it, you're an asshole, but your actions change nothing.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I need to see exactly what he objects to before I declare him the moron here.

It's 2020, and I think the true moron(s) are the ones who still require the elderly to travel to a symbolic building to vote.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I need to see exactly what he objects to before I declare him the moron here.

It's 2020, and I think the true moron(s) are the ones who still require the elderly to travel to a symbolic building to vote.
Here's the thing: It doesn't matter what he objects to, the bill is going to pass. He's holding it up and making people needlessly travel in the middle the pandemic, to be an asshole. He's the one making them travel. Otherwise, they could have done their voice vote and be done.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Maybe he's trying to drain the swamp on his own by getting them all infected?
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

That WOULD make him a hero then.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I don't even know what message MIA is trying to convey there.

I'll tell you who is driving me nuts, the fucking morons on FB claiming to have had the coronavirus back in November or even earlier.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Nah, crow cage hanging over the interstate. Makes a good warning for others.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Putting this here because it kind of fits, but give the man credit for facing his fears.

Dude accidentally ejects himself from fight jet.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

It's easy to forget sometimes, in the bubbles of our own makings, how stupid the average human is.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

And that stupidity, contrary to what the Euros will tell you, isn't solely an American trait.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Who is a huge moron?

Everyone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Who is a huge moron?

Everyone.
It's boring to not argue, though :)
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

The only problem is honesty and integrity. (Most... a lot?) of people are taught from childhood simple parables illustrating that you shouldn't believe everything you hear. And when you start paying attention to the world, you learn that people will lie to your face if it will make them a dollar. And when you become jaded, you realize entire organizations will do the same if it increases donations from their base.

So, when this guy in the swell sweater and good hair shows up on TV and tells me that he knows best.... I automatically assume he's "one of the good ones?" He's the one telling me the truth?

It doesn't jibe.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I believe you are correct.

I also believe most people apparently never heard the story of the little boy who cried "wolf" or how if you give a man a fish...
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

I basically believe everyone on TV is lying, all the time. There's always money involved. Always.