Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Watch as I prove I'm immortal!

...aaaaaand he's dead.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Instagram star publishes cookbook that might kill you
Experts interviewed by BuzzFeed News expressed concern over recipes in Holmgren's book that instructed readers to consume raw morel mushrooms, elderberries, and unleached acorns.
More info on morels: https://untamedfeast.com/morel-mushrooms/
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

My son's elementary math teacher had T-Shirts made for all the kids in his class for some school program. The T-Shirt stated they were members of the class of 20010.

And yes, the kids still wore them for the program.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

American Couple Believing 'Evil Is A Make-Believe Concept' Bike Through Territory Near Afghan Border. ISIS Stabs Them To Death.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Most people are good, but it only takes 1 bad one to kill you.

At least they had 369 good days before that one. :(
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Actually, according to the article, looks like it.took a truck load of men with bats, to kill them.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Actually, according to the article, looks like it.took a truck load of men with bats, to kill them.
I bet one could have done it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Nah, the group could have reasoned, understood, and loved just a single crazy person, and changed him/her.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure putting two in the back ofthis guy's skull would be a win for humanity.

I just don't think that, as a species, we need you if stuff like this seems like a good choice.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure putting two in the back ofthis guy's skull would be a win for humanity.

I just don't think that, as a species, we need you if stuff like this seems like a good choice.
On the one hand: better than raping a living person. On the other hand.. eeww, god, ewwww
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: On the one hand: better than raping a living person.
If you're willing to fuck a corpse, I cannot imagine you have moral barriers preventing you from harming the living.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: On the one hand: better than raping a living person.
If you're willing to fuck a corpse, I cannot imagine you have moral barriers preventing you from harming the living.
But maybe the... competency/planning/whateverelse skills?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Couple tries for 4 years to have conceive a child, and fail, because they were having anal sex the whole time.

It's from China, so I'm skeptical, but whatevs.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Couple tries for 4 years to have conceive a child, and fail, because they were having anal sex the whole time.
I believe it because I want to think Mother Nature is trying her best to keep morons from breeding.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

37 people died of the measles in Europe.

That number used to be zero.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Well, not the champion, but still a moron. Guy went on dates, ordered a ton of food, then ran.