Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

One of the elementary schools in our district (1 of around 5 or 6) had a road rage clash on their grounds this morning. My wife was there as she's working there this year as an aide for a student with medical issues. She said hair was flying and titties were flopping out. Fucking hilarious. What kind of low class piles of shit get into a scrap in the parking lot of the elementary school their kids attend?

I told my wife she should have filmed it while screaming "Worldstar!"

Sidenote:
That school is a weird mix of richer neighborhoods and the poorest in our community. The rich people try to pretend the school is the most prestigious, but their test scores are the worst in the district. Plus, they always have the scandalous shit like this happening. It is the newest school though, which is why people get drawn to it. Got to check those test scores and whatnot before you buy a home...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: She said hair was flying and titties were flopping out.
I'm assuming not ones we want to see.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I assumed the same.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Toy Story 4 is coming, and PETA shows up to be a cunt.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Guy twirls gun at daughter's birthday party, and shoots himself. He went to the hospital, but no word on status since then
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Celebrities who think they can save the world.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features ... ninth-ward

Summary. Brad Pitt builds houses in New Orleans. They spent WAY more money than they should have, everything is going to shit, celebrities got bored with it, it's abandoned, there are lawsuits, it's considered blight now. At least one had to be torn down. 48 million to build 109 houses. Pictures of the houses make them look like they are about 1200 square feet in size. But, they DO have solar panels to help keep utility bills low.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

Once AI takes over all our jobs, will the SJW mob demand that programmers get fired when stuff like this happens?
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:
Once AI takes over all our jobs, will the SJW mob demand that programmers get fired when stuff like this happens?
Of course.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

"You can tell how evolved I am, because look at how outraged I get."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Bill Burr has been speaking about this new attitude a lot on his podcast lately.

He says audiences in places like New York actually will groan now when they used to be the most accepting audiences in the world. He also talks about how there are comedians who will chastise other comics about their material being offensive. He also points out how none of these people have had any success.

This country needs an enema.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

$500... Holy shit people are stupid.
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

You guys are just mad you didn't think of it first!
Vince

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Vince »

Cakedaddy wrote: You guys are just mad you didn't think of it first!
Agreed!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Hey Leisher, you get what you pay for.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Hey Leisher, you get what you pay for.
Right? How much to carry some mints?

A tin of 50 mints is $1.49 at the local gas station. I'm guessing the purse holds the same amount and will probably cost several hundred dollars.

But the QUALITY!!!
Cakedaddy

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Cakedaddy »

Cause accessories are the same as clothes. Should we start including cars and food in the conversation?