Today's Moron Champion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Coroner's office in Canada.

A miracle for one family and devastation for the other.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

TJ Miller, the actor, calls in fake bomb threat while drunk, because he was mad at another passenger.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

He's already been getting tons of bad press for his "not friendly" split from Silicon Valley and accusations of rape from years ago.

He'd better hope there's a Deadpool 3 and they consider him irreplaceable.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Local Fox affiliate news team criticizes black student for getting into 20 colleges.

It's being mis-reported as actual Fox News anchors.... but it's their DC affiliate's local news team.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

I guess you should also only apply for one job at a time?

Fucking stupid argument they were trying to make, but equally by all the people who immediately played the race card.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, is it still racist?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Lou Diamond Phillips

Drunk driving is dumb all by itself, but Lou took it up a notch:
Phillips was taken into custody after driving in Portland, Texas, and pulling up next to a police officer and asked for directions
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Kentucky's gov makes a really strange argument.
As 30 Kentucky schools closed statewide Friday while teachers traveled to the state Capitol in Frankfurt to show support for increased funding for public education, Republican Gov. Matt Bevin told a reporter that children were harmed by the school closures.

"I guarantee you somewhere in Kentucky today a child was sexually assaulted that was left at home because there was nobody there to watch them," Bevin said in a video posted to Twitter by WDRB-TV reporter Marcus Green. "I guarantee you somewhere today a child was physically harmed or ingested poison because they were home alone because a single parent didn't have any money to take care of them. I'm offended by the idea that people so cavalierly and so flippantly disregarded what's truly best for children."
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

He can guarantee it because he's the one who did it...

HA HA Ha CHECKMATE LIBS
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Fat and really ugly woman goes online to celebrate Barbara Bush's death.

Turns out she a professor (shock) and is mocking people about how she "can't get fired" because she has tenure. Her comments have since been denounced by the university and her tenure is under review.

Why'd I point out her looks? Because I have proof of those conclusions based on her picture. She has no proof, or shared no proof, of Bush's racism. Thus, my comments are immediately more legit than hers.

A world class piece of shit hung up on 911 callers constantly.
Ms Williams hung up because at those times she did not want to talk to anyone, she told investigators.
She only got 10 days in jail, which is complete horseshit. I'm guessing they couldn't link her actions to any actual deaths or it'd become negligent homicide.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Ms Williams hung up because at those times she did not want to talk to anyone, she told investigators.
I mean, I don't either, but it's not my literal job to do it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by TheCatt »

Guy pretends to be ex-schoolmates of women to have sex with them. It worked with at least one.

I think she's the moron, but he's convicted of a crime....
Prosecutors said he set up a fake Facebook account in April 2015 under the name of the woman's classmate. Through messages that became increasingly sexual, the woman eventually agreed to a sexual encounter wherein the man would arrive at her home while she was blindfolded and restrained. She said the man didn't speak during the encounter and left her handcuffed.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by GORDON »

Arrested?

Doesn't matter, had sex.

"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I think she's the moron, but he's convicted of a crime....
She is absolutely the moron. However, I get that he's in trouble. The lengths he went to have sex were vastly different from pretending to be someone else to someone you meet at a bar or something.

I guess if you trick a bank into putting a sack of money on the curb, you're technically robbing them even though they have to take all the actions to allow your crime to happen.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »

Convicted Dem congressman, pedophile, tax evader, and guy unable to follow judge's orders is heading back to jail for 4 months.

He says he's the victim because of racism and is moving to Africa when he gets out.

Guy gets a slap on the wrist for tax evasion and pedophilia, but "racism"!

I guess it's only not racism when he can break whatever laws he wants and get away with it?
Leisher
Site Admin

Today's Moron Champion

Post by Leisher »