Islam - the thread of peace and tolerance

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Malcolm

Re: Islam - the thread of peace and tolerance

Post by Malcolm »

Suspect cut loose. ISIS takes some credit.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Re: Islam - the thread of peace and tolerance

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

EU rules employers can ban headscarves.

Do they have terror alert levels in the EU, because if so...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Here's my bigotry in action.

A terrorist incident just took place in Sweden and without knowing any facts, I'm posting it in this thread.

Probably Mormons...

Trucks do seem to be popular among terrorists right now. Avoid crowds.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Here's my bigotry in action.

A terrorist incident just took place in Sweden and without knowing any facts, I'm posting it in this thread.

Probably Mormons...

Trucks do seem to be popular among terrorists right now. Avoid crowds.
The Mormons keep trying to figure out how to kill people by running over them with their bicycles.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

A bunch of muslims fired because they went on strike over more prayer breaks.

This happened a while back but I just learned about it.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/08/04/ca ... epartment/
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Vince

Post by Vince »

Egypt bombed the crap out of a terrorist training camp belonging to the faction responsible for this. Let that sink in a moment. The President of Egypt did this in response to the murder of Christians.

I've been really liking this new Egyptian leader a lot.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Egypt has been slowly moving towards Jordan, in terms, of trying to separate themselves from the hardliners.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Yeah, but they're still unstable as Elvis at a fried pickle and peanut butter sandwich buffet.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Series of images and words from a Muslim TV personality.

Powerful words, and honestly, the breath of fresh air non-Muslims want. Sick of hearing about "not all Muslims", "most Muslims are peaceful", etc. I still remember the videos of non-terrorists celebrating in the streets on 9/11.

Eliminate this extremism and ignorance from within.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

You're racist if you remember the televised images of worldwide celebrations of Muslims on 911.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Assholes from Saudi Arabia, our sharia-humping, oppressive douchebag BFFs in the Middle East, are going apeshit. Why?
A young Saudi woman sparked a sensation online over the weekend by posting a video of herself in a miniskirt and crop top walking around in public, with some Saudis calling for her arrest and others rushing to her defense.
Among those in the former group...
State-linked news websites reported on Monday that officials in the deeply conservative Muslim country are looking into taking possible action against the woman, who violated the kingdom's rules of dress. Women in Saudi Arabia must wear long, loose robes known as abayas in public. Most also cover their hair and face with a black veil, though exceptions are made for visiting dignitaries.
Probably because there would be a fucking shitload fewer visiting dignitaries and business folk if they decided to be insane enough to try and enforce it. Funny how religion goes out the window when profit walks in the room.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

... and arrested. Not charged, then released.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Peace and tolerance comes to New York again.
Separately, four law enforcement sources said witnesses reported the suspect was yelling Allahu Akbar.
This was done with a truck, and I have to ask when we're going to do what needs to be done and get rid of vehicles? It's ridiculous! Who fucking needs a vehicle? Lazy people! People are dying because you can't walk or ride a bike!

How much is Home Depot scrambling right now? I guarantee they have new policies for truck rentals in place tomorrow.