Islam - the thread of peace and tolerance

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Malcolm

Re: Islam - the thread of peace and tolerance

Post by Malcolm »

“This guy looks like he has shot a gun before. You don’t walk up behind someone, even from 5 feet, and just get two head shots. How many times you see cops fire 16 times and they hit the guy only twice?” a police source said.
Hah. Source pictured here.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I've been to Toulon. I got laid there, IIRC.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

GORDON wrote:I've been to Toulon. I got laid there, IIRC.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I got laid there, IIRC.
Masturbation doesn't count.

I was also going to joke that "paying for it doesn't count". However, I think it does count. I mean, didn't we all pay on that first date with our wives? (And aren't we still paying?)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I mean, didn't we all pay on that first date with our wives? (And aren't we still paying?)
I bet they don't think the first date's ever ended.
Vince

Post by Vince »

I thought for sure we finally had the Amish with the fresh bombings in NY and NJ.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nah it's those fucking lutherans. Remember Ireland? Checkmate.

Although at this point there are so many crazies being enabled, who knows why a crazy lone wolf does anything.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Someone blew up a part of Jersey? How can you tell?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

ISIS claiming mall stabbings in Minnesota was their work.

France and Egypt are arguing over a crashed plane. I'm putting this here because if the French are right...well, we know who will be behind it. The Amish!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Really? They're claiming this? They might want to think harder. This was half-assed in every way.
well, we know who will be behind it.
Asshole political dissidents from a third-world hellhole with nothing else to live for?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Really? They're claiming this? They might want to think harder. This was half-assed in every way.
Ditto for the NY/NJ bombings and the ones that apparently happened in Europe sat the same time. I actually thought to myself, "Maybe we're winning this war on terror..."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

St. Cloud is also on the border of "everyone carries a hunting rifle" territory. Next one-man knife attack will end very quickly.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Kid from Turkey kills women at cosmetics counter of Macy's.

No motive yet, but I have a feeling I'm posting this in the proper thread...
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

OSU dude appears to have been a Somali refugee. Remember the time before lone nut jobs had preexisting online enablers and they had to be content just to go down in a blaze of glory? Now they can die for a "cause."
Troy

Post by Troy »

Super similar to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_UNC_SUV_attack

Which happened while I was at UNC. I only actually saw the aftermath, not the incident.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Apparently the OSU campus cop has been trained by Israeli special forces. (Not a joke, he's apparently a legit bad ass.) I believe I heard on the news this morning that he hit the dude in the head with both shots. That would not be standard operating procedure for police. They're trained for two shots to the chest.

On a different note, I'm quite stunned nobody has yet pointed out this dead dude being a refugee and the 10,000 refugees Obama wants to being in. Or have they and I just didn't notice it?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

In non-Muslims killing innocent people news...

Muslim girl wears hijab in Miss Minnesota pageant.

She's pretty attractive and I respect her doing this to showcase that not everyone in her religion is a terrorist.

However...

What is really the bigger issue: How non-Muslims feel about Muslims or Muslims killing non-Muslims?

And not for nothing, but considering how many Muslims would think she's a whore for even being in the pageant, are we just pretending women aren't second class citizens, or property, in the Muslim world?

I don't know, maybe my priorities are wrong...
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

No, women are def second class citizens in that world. That hasn't changed.

But "tolerance" only applies to white males, so.