ISIS

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Still annoying Syria because the millions of soldiers in the Islamic world can't seem to get their shit together and obliterate these fuckers.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Demolishing more priceless architectural pieces from antiquity.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

American who joined ISIS realizes it probably wasn't a good idea.

Gee, you think? You leave the U.S. to head to the third world to fight a war with religious zealots who are slaughtering people and destroying historical sites? What could go wrong?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Re: ISIS

Post by Malcolm »

Crashes wedding.
Erdogan said Saturday's blast in Gaziantep near the Syria border "was the result of a suicide bomber aged between 12 and 14 who either detonated (the bomb) or others detonated it."
About fifty dead, twice as many wounded.
A defiant Erdogan said there was "no difference" between the group of US-based preacher Fethullah Gulen -- whom he blames for the failed coup bid -- the outlawed Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) "and Daesh (IS), the likely perpetrator of the attack in Gaziantep".
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

We're potentially months away from the first drone-to-drone combat. This is like BattleBots plus F-15 Strike Eagle.
Troy

Post by Troy »

Malcolm wrote:We're potentially months away from the first drone-to-drone combat. This is like BattleBots plus F-15 Strike Eagle.
I thought USSF were doing this already. I follow a few of the embedded reporters and I've seen them post about SF teams taking down drones with other drones. At the very least I know I've seen pictures of a new anti-drone rifle. Here it is:
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote:
Malcolm wrote:We're potentially months away from the first drone-to-drone combat. This is like BattleBots plus F-15 Strike Eagle.
I thought USSF were doing this already.
US San Francisco?
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

No US San Fran, Or US Frisco, if you're into the whole brevity thing.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote:No US San Fran, Or US Frisco, if you're into the whole brevity thing.
It's all Rice-a-roni to me, man.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

Post by Troy »

TOP DEFINITION
Frisco
The proper term to use for "San Francisco" when you want to annoy uptight "Friscans".
So right urban dictionary, so right.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Troy wrote:
TOP DEFINITION
Frisco
The proper term to use for "San Francisco" when you want to annoy uptight "Friscans".
You do realize you're only giving me more incentive to keep doing it, right?
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I will never not call it San Fran. Heads up.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Troy

Post by Troy »

Malcolm wrote:
Troy wrote:
TOP DEFINITION
Frisco
You do realize you're only giving me more incentive to keep doing it, right?
Pretty much reflective of my irl endeavors too. If you don't live in the bay you dgaf. And Midwesterners looove the way San Fran sounds for some reason.
Last edited by Troy on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troy

Post by Troy »

I didn't see Gordon's bit until after I hit post. It's kind of like a bolded underline.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

We're potentially months away from the first drone-to-drone combat.
It has already happened.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

ISIS

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm wrote: We're potentially months away from the first drone-to-drone combat. This is like BattleBots plus F-15 Strike Eagle.
Now THAT'S a strike eagle.
Under French military supervision, four golden eagle chicks hatched last year atop drones — born into a world of terror and machines they would be bred to destroy.
The bird covered 200 meters in 20 seconds, slamming into a drone, then diving with the wreckage into the tall grass.
Leisher
Site Admin

ISIS

Post by Leisher »

The best story you'll read today.

Doesn't this prevent these guys from going to their heaven or whatever?
Leisher
Site Admin

ISIS

Post by Leisher »

Someone on the web described it as a "Hambush". I lost my shit.
Troy

ISIS

Post by Troy »

Saw this, hope it's both true and also fucks up the 72 virgins thing they weren't getting anyway. Just so the survivors knew.

lol hambush.
Last edited by Troy on Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Malcolm

ISIS

Post by Malcolm »

Promote them to military commanders for the whole of the middle east. More progress and opopposition than I've seen from any of our "allies" over there.