Cryptocurrency

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

New report by some economic folks aren't impressed with bitcoins and cryptocurrency.

Serious question: Aside from criminals, who really uses cryptocurrency?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: New report by some economic folks aren't impressed with bitcoins and cryptocurrency.

Serious question: Aside from criminals, who really uses cryptocurrency?
Wannabe criminals?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Bitcoins

Post by Vince »

Like the article says, I think it's more of an investment now for most people. I always had trouble seeing it as "the currency of the future". I do think the technology in it will end up in a lot of places though.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

DJ yells a lot and boxer that is a fraud get busted for cryptocurrency fraud.

Like cryptocurrency, their punishment is basically meaningless.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

Bitcoins

Post by Cakedaddy »

Like any pyramid scheme, it was only a matter of time.
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by TheCatt »

Good thing cryptocoins have integrated ledgers so everything can be visible to everyone /s
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by GORDON »

He missed it by not calling it Shatcoin.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

Crypto currency up in value.

Seems like it's being driven by speculators.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Crypto currency up in value.

Seems like it's being driven by speculators.
Since the beginning of crypto.
Vince

Bitcoins

Post by Vince »

My understanding is that a lot of the big time investing firms have opened up their trading desks on crypto currency after months and months of saying that they would never trade in them in order to drive down the price for when they started trading in them.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitcoins

Post by TheCatt »