Climate Change (fka man-made global warming)

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Re: More proof

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:Thank goodness for science without an agenda.
Yeah, cuz politics telling science to STFU is wonderful.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TheCatt wrote:
According to documents obtained by a number of news agencies, staff at the Environmental Protection Agency, and the departments of the Interior, Agriculture, and Health and Human Services have been ordered not to send out news releases, create new blog entries or update official website content. They also must seek agreement from senior officials before speaking to the media and in some instances Congress. This prompted a group of US Senators to write to President Trump to remind him that it is against the law to interfere with federal employees’ communications to Congress.
Wow. That sounds unbelievably illegal.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Vince

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
It isn't. And politics telling science what they want them to say or their funding is at risk isn't wonderful either.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Enjoy the pile on.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Post by Vince »

The sad part is that I read an article when this was released that said that groups were in a rush to download the data from NOAA before the data was corrected. I can only assume that they are in a rush so they can use that data to show what they want to show while still saying they are using US government NOAA data.

This isn't science.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

More proof

Post by GORDON »

Government: We're all going to die.

Former government official: government climate data was spun.

http://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-journa ... 6E199.html

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/04/25/ ... ce-policy/
GORDON
Site Admin

More proof

Post by GORDON »

Wrong.

But it was my understanding that the sky was falling.
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

I'm sure this will be the top story at all the MSM outlets that have been screaming about our doom.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

Doing research for my essay on global warming and found this logical skeptic scientist.

Pretty interesting reading.
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

GORDON
Site Admin

More proof

Post by GORDON »

HuffPo writer HOPES it happens.

Probably a russian plant.
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

Remember when SF sued gun manufacturers for mass shootings and got laughed out of court?

NY City is suing 5 oil companies blaming them for global warming.
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

Famous LGBT lawyer immolates himself to protest climate issues.

UH...If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Point being, sure, here's a blurb about your death, but how many people will ever read it? If he wanted to make an impact he needed to get on TV or YouTube.
Cakedaddy

More proof "environmentalists" are fill of shit

Post by Cakedaddy »

I didn't read it. But just curious, did he use fossil or bio fuel to do it?
GORDON
Site Admin

More proof

Post by GORDON »

Ha. I'm picturing a field of perfectly aligned mirrors, focuing sunlight onto his chest...
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: I didn't read it. But just curious, did he use fossil or bio fuel to do it?
He used fossil fuels to make a point.
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

Cuomo wants to ban plastic bags.

I don't really have a big issue with this idea. Reducing waste isn't a bad thing.
GORDON
Site Admin

More proof

Post by GORDON »

The fossil fuels used to transport bags made of heavier materials will outweigh the pollution of plastic.

Probably.
Leisher
Site Admin

More proof

Post by Leisher »

It'll all be moot if that new plastic eating bacteria works out.