Things posted by people I know on FB

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

This was posted on facebook.

How accurate?

What's omitted?
19396649_1396220497093490_7018657437376612764_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

So, bullshit on the giffords shooter. Dude that shot her went from left to right over about 4-5 years. And the columbine parents, I'm betting. Can't find their political beliefs, but navy dudes and Lutherans tend to roll right, although they were pacifist Lutherans, so who knows.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I'm quite certain that image is mostly bullshit, but not because those shooters weren't left wing or were right wing, but because it hasn't been proven in a lot of those cases.Many of those shooters' political leanings are simply unknown.
Malcolm wrote: So, bullshit on the giffords shooter. Dude that shot her went from left to right over about 4-5 years.
That is incorrect. He was absolutely a liberal for most of his young life, but was also batshit insane. He clung to conspiracy theories from both extremes, but none of the "experts" put him on the right politically.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

He went independent in '06. He wasn't registered at the time of the shooting.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, that doesn't make him right wing nor does it mean he totally abandoned the left wing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Leisher wrote: Yeah, that doesn't make him right wing nor does it mean he totally abandoned the left wing.
He sure as shit wasn't a registered jack-ass as that skewed image indicates.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Malcolm wrote:
Leisher wrote: Yeah, that doesn't make him right wing nor does it mean he totally abandoned the left wing.
He sure as shit wasn't a registered jack-ass as that skewed image indicates.
I'm not defending the image. Everything doesn't have to be one extreme or the other.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

I believe the tirades he recorded before the shooting were extremely to the right.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

As stated in the article, his tirades were just conspiracy theories from both sides of the aisle.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I think Gordon made a trans friend on Facebook.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Explain.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote: I think Gordon made a trans friend on Facebook.
Ha, I noticed the same thing.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

Malcolm wrote: Lutherans tend to roll right
Not in my experience. Ever heard of Garrison Keillor?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

In fact, it’s our aim to recruit Neil deGrasse Tyson to play himself with the lure of genuine science, history and education.
Well, I think that line alone sells most of you on the series.

But seriously, fund propaganda? At what point do we have to stop making fun of North Korea for thinking their leader is a god?
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I actually know this person through a cousin.

Not the letter writer, but the guy giving advice.

The advice is a bit "hippy-ish", but it's also pretty solid.

Gordon- You should post it on your FB page.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Andrew WK came out of nowhere with his level-headed advice about stuff.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Omg, just came from my Christmas party at work, so disappointed with my Xmas bonus, after over 3 years my bonus went down. Wtf ? time to get another job. I've worked hard to get where I am now. And I get a kick in the teeth, Wtf? fuckin towel heads! !
She's a cashier somewhere.

Here's where it gets fun:
This was posted by a friend on her FB page an hour after her post.
Thank you again to all of my amazing co-workers for an another awesome Christmas party! So thankful for all of you guys!
So this dumbass bitched about her job, was racist against her bosses, and is FB friends with her co-workers...

Genius.

I honestly don't know how I know this person, but she lives in the Carolinas. She might be a friend of one of my family members down there.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Someone posted a false statement about the Senate tax bill (Reposted from someone else). I responded it was completely false. I then went to the original post from someone else, who also received comments that the statement is not true. OPs response? "Won't delete. No one will know the death of America until it's passage."
GORDON
Site Admin

Things posted by people I know on Facebook (FB)

Post by GORDON »

Some men just want to watch the world burn.