Kardashian logic

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

You might want to sit down for this and have a stiff drink ready. Or, as some of you probably prefer, a stiff cock.
Kardashian said that while she's heard the show [American Crime Story: O. J. Simpson] is "phenomenal" ("Kimberly raves about it and loves it"), there are moments featuring the famous family that aren't quite accurate.

"Like when O.J. was contemplating suicide it was in my room, and not Kim's room," she explained. "They're kind of sensationalizing the Kardashian name in, but I think to bring a younger audience in."

Yeah, we wouldn't want your family to grandstand on TV.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I am not watching this show at all for two reasons:
1. I heard they really play up the Kardashians. I remember when I was when OJ was in the Bronco. I remember watching the trial. Aside from Robert Kardashian, I never heard anyone mention another one, nor did I see them on TV. Fuck them all.
2. Heard an interview with Quan and he implied the show might give viewers the impression that maybe OJ was innocent. I don't think I can describe how stupid or outright bigoted one has to be to truly believe that murdering piece of shit is innocent.

OJ completely ruined the Naked Gun movies for me.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Aside from Robert Kardashian, I never heard anyone mention another one, nor did I see them on TV. Fuck them all.

I remember Shapiro and Bailey being bigger names. I barely remember Kardashian.

I don't think I can describe how stupid or outright bigoted one has to be to truly believe that murdering piece of shit is innocent.

I've heard one theory that claims Nicole's boytoy pissed off the wrong drug dealer and got killed. Even if you assume everything up until "got killed," it completely ignores all DNA evidence.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

And the Bruno Malis (sp?) that OJ was rubbing in everyone's face the minute he was declared innocent.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Wtf is a Bruno Malis?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Gloves.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Kardashian logic

Post by TheCatt »

Keeping up with the Kardashians is over

It's 2020, so I feel like this must be a trap.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Kardashian logic

Post by Leisher »

The only piece of good news this year.