back in the USSR

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

TPRJones wrote:The sound profile doesn't fit a nuke, there's clearly a series of smaller explosions just one of which partway through set off something huge. The official story is probably true.

It would also help explain why the guy was filming and knew which way to point the camera to see it happen, if there were already planes flying by and dropping stuff over that way.
Not saying it's a nuke. But that's supposed to be fucking night over there. Explosions should not make me question AM v. PM.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Cease fire? Fuck you.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

US threatens not to do more nothing than it already has.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Putin critic ends up dead under mysterious circumstances.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Jeebus. Russians claim the dude they radioactive poisoned to death did it himself. The origin of the radioactive substance in question has been tracked down to one of a couple Russian reactors. There is literally no where else in the world we know of from whence it might have come.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Mysterious fuel depot explosions, nothing to see here, move along.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Russia trying to claim most of the North Pole.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Russia v. Reddit. Issue: a thread about growing bud.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Russia v. fungus. Shame, too, I can think of a lot of dudes over there that'd benefit tremendously from a psilocybin trip.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Russian hockey team, locally known as the "classless pricks" are fined for doing shit I've not seen anywhere at any major sporting event ever.
The International Ice Hockey Federation decided that Russian players deliberately left the ice before the Canadian national anthem was played after Canada’s 6-1 victory in Prague in May.

Edited By Malcolm on 1440437420
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

20 years hard labour for making a documentary Putin didn't like.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Russian missile took out Malaysian plane, says Dutch investigators.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Russian fighter jet downed by Turkey.

Edited By Malcolm on 1448392357
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

International law? Go fuck yourself.
Malcolm

Re: back in the USSR

Post by Malcolm »

Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Russia thinking about banning ciggies.
If Russia’s Ministry of Health gets its way, the country’s youngest citizens will never be able to buy cigarettes. On Monday, Russian media reported that the agency’s 2017-2022 anti-tobacco plan includes a ban on cigarette sales to any Russian born in 2015 or later, according to Radio Free Europe, a US government-funded publication.

Currently, Russians may legally purchase cigarettes at the age of 18. The Ministry of Health’s proposal – which still requires government approval – would take away this option beginning in 2033, when those Russians born in 2015 will turn 18.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Domestic abuse is partially decriminalized in Russia.
Russia's parliament voted 380-3 on Friday to decriminalize domestic violence in cases where it does not cause "substantial bodily harm" and does not occur more than once a year.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

The hell?
Pavlov confirmed the three were charged with treason and said "the case is connected to the United States". But he added that there was no mention of the CIA in the documents related to the case.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Move along. Nothing to see here.
Prokhorov said he doesn't believe this illness is related to Kara-Murza's previous health problems, but said he suspects it is another case of poisoning.

"None of the medical staff can explain the reason for his current condition. Both last time and once again now," he said.
I draw your attention to the word "another." As in "this shit has happened before." Not just to him.
"Frankly there is no other possible reason," he said. "I don't have any money dealings. I don't have any personal enemies. I didn't steal anybody's wife."

The case had parallels with the killing of former Russian agent Alexander Litvinenko in London.

A British public inquiry into that 2006 poisoning found two former Russian agents responsible for carrying out the poisoning with the radioactive isotope Polonium-210. Its final report concluded that Putin was "probably" aware of the operation.