back in the USSR

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Malcolm

Re: back in the USSR

Post by Malcolm »

Drumpf's good buddy just about to murder another journalist. But hey, I'm sure the U.S. does this shit all the time.
A vocal critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who said he was poisoned in 2015, has suffered "full organ failure" and is still in "grave" condition after being hospitalized in Moscow last week, his wife says.

Doctors in the hospital where Vladimir Kara-Murza, 35, is being treated say they still "have no real idea" what caused his illness, but agree a "toxic substance" is to blame, his lawyer Vadim Prokhorov told CNN.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Malcolm

back in the USSR

Post by Malcolm »

Not dead yet.
A Russian opposition activist who landed in the hospital after being poisoned this month will reportedly complete his recovery abroad.

Vladimir Kara-Murza left Russia on Sunday for treatment "abroad," though it's unclear exactly where he has traveled, ABC News reported.
Around the same time as the poisoning, Dipshit Drumpf was asked in an interview with Bill O'Reilly about Russian President Vladimir Putin being "a killer."

"There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country's so innocent. You think our country's so innocent?" Drumpf responded.
I'm assuming this means Drumpf's not above poisoning his detractors and forcing them into exile.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Malcolm

back in the USSR

Post by Malcolm »

Guess who just chalked up another tally on the kill board.
In the weeks before his death, Voronenkov, a former member of Russia’s pliant Communist Party, had told friends he was being targeted. Hackers had been trying to pry into his Twitter account and his wife’s email. He had received threatening text messages, and the police had recently assigned him a bodyguard. There were rumors he was under surveillance
Yet Voronenkov, who only recently began criticizing Putin, may be something of a different case: A former investigator turned loyal lawmaker in Russia’s State Duma, Voronenkov fled Moscow for Kiev with his wife in October amid a corruption investigation against him and suddenly become one of Putin’s most vocal critics, a thorn in Moscow’s side comparing the current wave of patriotic sentiment in Russia to Nazi Germany.
Leisher
Site Admin

back in the USSR

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

back in the USSR

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: No idea why this is being brought back up again, but the Dutch say they have evidence a Russian missile shot down Malaysia Airlines plane over the Ukraine.
I thought we all already accepted this?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

back in the USSR

Post by Leisher »

I think it went from speculation to confirmation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”