The UFO thread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Cakedaddy

The UFO thread

Post by Cakedaddy »

There's proof of that in Transformers too.
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

And the Mission Impossible series.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

I mean, she appears to just be speculating.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
That doesn't make my sentence incorrect.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
That doesn't make my sentence incorrect.
I mean, true...
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

I like the optimism that humanity won't destroy itself before discovering time + space travel
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

Pentagon releases UFO videos leaked previously.

They also don't deny shit. In fact, the head of an X-Files program says:
Nevertheless, Luis Elizondo, the former head of the classified program, told CNN in 2017 that he personally believes "there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone."
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

Men in Black will officially stop hiding findings.

I saw a related article that had some info I thought was in here, but isn't. Anyway, it's essentially a government official admitting that we (humans) had come into some sort of long term contact with something not made on Earth. Basically, implying we captured or had a UFO.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Men in Black will officially stop hiding findings.

I saw a related article that had some info I thought was in here, but isn't. Anyway, it's essentially a government official admitting that we (humans) had come into some sort of long term contact with something not made on Earth. Basically, implying we captured or had a UFO.
The astrophysicist Eric Davis, who consulted with the Pentagon’s original UFO program, told the Times that after he examined certain materials, he came to the conclusion that “we couldn’t make [them] ourselves.” In fact, Davis briefed a Department of Defense (DOD) agency as recently as March about retrieving materials from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”
Is the quote I've seen a couple of times recently.
TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

Well if it's a law then we know it'll happen. :roll:
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

Obama admits UFOs are real.

Not aliens, but UFOs. The first president to really do that.

Doesn't it feel like the government is kind of grooming the public for the inevitable?
GORDON
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by GORDON »

Meh. Unless they have a chunk of alien hardware in a hanger somewhere, "something in a picture" isn't worth anything.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

The UFO thread

Post by Leisher »

"Best ever" UFO pic restored.

I've never seen this picture before.