Karens

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Karens

Post by Leisher »

So Karen has just been obliterated out of existence right? Nobody is going to be naming their kid that going forward.

Anyway...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Karens

Post by TheCatt »

Is the K-word a racist stereotype? I submit it is.

At any rate... HOAs exist for a reason, and have rules, and you elect to be a part of them. Also, what's in the bottle?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Karens

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Is the K-word a racist stereotype? I submit it is.
I had the same thought today.
TheCatt wrote: At any rate... HOAs exist for a reason, and have rules, and you elect to be a part of them.
They can be used for good things, but they can also be abused. This is abuse.
TheCatt wrote: Also, what's in the bottle?
I'm guessing a pet bug?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Karens

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: They can be used for good things, but they can also be abused. This is abuse.
Eh, it's the rule.
Cakedaddy

Karens

Post by Cakedaddy »

It's not abuse if it's in the bylaws. SOOOO tired of people here saying "I didn't know it was against the rules. I never got a copy of the bylaws". Yes you did. You signed a document during closing stating you got them, read them, and understand them.

I'm not a fan of that frog and wouldn't want it on display. Our HOA told someone to get rid of their pink flamingos.

Given some of the things people here wanted to do, but the HOA stopped them. . . I'm REALLY glad we have an HOA. Someone said "If I paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for a house, you better believe I'm going to do what I want with it". That is the exact person an HOA protects the neighborhood from. I paid hundreds of thousands of dollars from my home. I don't want you lowering property values by shitting up your yard or house.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Karens

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Our HOA told someone to get rid of their pink flamingos.
Good, those things suck.

Our HOA made a neighbor get rid of their dolphin statue. I liked the statue and was willing to sign a whatever to get them an exception (we are nearby), but they gave up and just moved it to the back of their house.
Cakedaddy wrote: I paid hundreds of thousands of dollars from my home. I don't want you lowering property values by shitting up your yard or house.
Yes.

If I had 30 acres, I wouldn't need an HOA.
Leisher
Site Admin

Karens

Post by Leisher »

Karen is pissed about her boys looking at a girl in a bikini.

I'm thinking this particular Karen is projecting.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Karens

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Karen is pissed about her boys looking at a girl in a bikini.

I'm thinking this particular Karen is projecting.
Aurea Miranda says she was enjoying a beautiful day at a lake in upstate New York, when she was confronted by an angry mom who started scolding Miranda for not covering up enough in view of her boys. The mom was missing some covering herself: a mask. She’s now being called “Bikini Karen.” The mom approached the 24-year-old student after she said that her sons were staring at Miranda’s rear. Miranda asked a worker at the public beach if her bathing suit was okay, and was given the thumbs up.
They literally had to cover up her rear in the video cuz she was wearing a thong. lol.
Leisher
Site Admin

Karens

Post by Leisher »

Chicago mayor use "Karen" against White House speaker.

I we sure this isn't just a racial slur?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Karens

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Chicago mayor use "Karen" against White House speaker.

I we sure this isn't just a racial slur?
It is.
thibodeaux

Karens

Post by thibodeaux »

That's a MAN, baby!
Cakedaddy

Karens

Post by Cakedaddy »

I saw Beetlejuice.
thibodeaux

Karens

Post by thibodeaux »

Lol, almost forgot, this is the same person who went and got her hair did during lockdown. Here's her defense:
The mayor said the haircut was mandatory because she is the “public face of this city”.
GORDON
Site Admin

Karens

Post by GORDON »

Public face of The Walking Dead
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."