The CIA tortured a terrorist

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

CNN is really trying to make the alleged torture of an al Qaeda member a thing.

I'm sorry, but I don't share their outrage. Our government should have people who do things many wouldn't have the stomach for to protect our people and our interests. Every other nation on Earth does, why shouldn't we?

Not to mention that evil doesn't give a fuck about laws, morals, and ethics. Men with strong moral compasses don't fly planes into civilian towers. Meaning that sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Playing by a set of rules your opponents aren't using is setting yourself up for failure.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I had a root canal today, so I know real pain. Seriously though, the numbing didn't work and that drill hit my fucking nerve like GOD DAMN I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW

I'm with you, I find this very hard to get upset about. I mean, we shouldn't torture people, but some people are terrible.
It's not me, it's someone else.