Super Bowl Ads 2020

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Super Bowl Ads 2020

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Super Bowl Ads 2020

Post by TheCatt »

Reactions I remember:

Jeep Wrangler / Groundhog Day - I enjoyed this. Nothing radical, but I did love that movie.

Snickers - If only that was enough.

I didn't love having political ads in the SB.

I liked the Boston Hyundai one, that was cute.

Get the fuck off my screen, Brady. You're not in this one. (Hulu)

Doritos - Hey Sam, Oh and Nas X, well, my kids will be sad they missed that one.

I retweeted the Olay thing.

Weathertech - Cute dog, but why not just give the $$$ to the university directly?

Walmart really went all out for its delivery. So many references.

The Tide ad thing was cute, but just an extension of the prior year's not a tide ad thing.

Oh man, those Porsches are pretty. Sooooo pretty.

The Google one was sweet; But during the Super Bowl I want a) to laugh and b) to be reminded that America is awesome.

The Microsoft/female coach ad was nice.

Baby Nut - Is this a grab for the Baby Yoda market?

Rick + Morty - still good.

Jason Momoa - That was just weird.

I did not recognize Winona Ryder. I thought it was some kind of Fargo parody.

List of all the ads: https://www.entrepreneur.com/slideshow/345664
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Super Bowl Ads 2020

Post by Leisher »

I'm going to review these tonight while stuck at swim practice.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Super Bowl Ads 2020

Post by Leisher »

Might as well talk about the halftime show here too.

Shakira's tongue won the night, and of course CNN is there to tell you it's racist.

I thought the halftime show sucked, but the MSM seems to have loved it. Reaction across the Twitters and FB was mostly negative. Anyone who says this was better than Prince can go fuck themselves.