Wakey Wakey

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by TheCatt »

Ewwwwwww. When I was in college, I had a friend who I later learned had a brother who had been arrested multiple times for breaking into women's houses and sucking their toes in the middle of the night. Boy did my friend love hearing those stories again, and again, and again from people.

I later worked for the toe-sucker for 2 days as a pizza delivery person. He was... a bit of a nutcase. Wonder what ever happened to him. I thought I remembered hearing he got married at some point. Hopefully to someone who liked his fetish.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by GORDON »

I don't get the foot fetish.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I don't get the foot fetish.
Ditto. I mean, I appreciate a clean, attractive, feminine foot. Especially a bare one I can fondle. Because it's attached to a woman, who has a pussy I can fondle.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by Leisher »

Hey, that person knows what they like and are proud of it. Can't fault them for that.

However, I will never understand why anyone focuses on the feet. Women also have vaginas, breasts, butts, and personalities.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Women also have vaginas, breasts, butts, and personalities.
Is that your order of importance? :)
GORDON
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by GORDON »

Close, but that isn't my order.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Women also have vaginas, breasts, butts, and personalities.
Is that your order of importance? :)
I knew one of you would say that. Ha!

Honestly, if a woman is attractive enough that I would sleep with her personality becomes Everything to me. I’ve had sex with 10s that were less fun than masturbation.

Attitude is the single most important aspect of sex and sexiness.
Leisher
Site Admin

Wakey Wakey

Post by Leisher »

As I typed that a young woman sat down three bleaches in front of me. Long brunette hair down to her butt. White, but not pale skin. Absolutely amazing body. She’s wearing yoga pants and her ass is so tight that at the angle I’m sitting I can see every curve and the pants didn’t flatten out when she sat down. She’s looked back and smiled a few times and is wearing the same Vans I had when I was in high school. If I was a single man I would totally embarrass myself. :D

That being said, for the past five minutes she’s been looking at herself in her phone’s camera...