Merry Christmas - Asshole

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I wish it were legal to lethally booby trap things for porch pirates.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

"I don't understand. A different porch assassin must have left that booby trapped package that killed the porch pirate."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

https://youtu.be/a_TSR_v07m0
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I always say "thieves are scum," but often qualify that with "unless they're stealing food."

Every one of those thieves opened that package in a nice room, with a big TV on the wall. Scum.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I always say "thieves are scum," but often qualify that with "unless they're stealing food."

Every one of those thieves opened that package in a nice room, with a big TV on the wall. Scum.
Well, except the ones who looked like they were in a T-Mobile store.
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

https://github.com/microsoft/vscode/issues/87268
The Santa Hat on vscode insiders and pushing of religion is very offensive to me, additionally xmas has cost millions of Jews their lives over the centuries, yet even if that was not the case, pushing religious symbols as part of a product update is completely unacceptable. Please remove it immediately and make it your top priority. To me this is almost equally offensive as a swastika.
Annual reminder that the so-called "War on Christmas" is a lie pushed by Faux News.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

That's some bullshit.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

It is, literally, impossible to do or have anything that isn't offensive to someone. That's why you should market and rule based on the majority. If someone doesn't like it, they can go create their own thing.

I hope someone was smart-assed enough to respond that they were offended a Jews was attacking a holiday celebrating their savior who the Jews murdered. :D
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I follow @BestFights on Twitter just to see idiots. A tweet today was a video of a fight at a mall involving black kids. I looked at the comments and expanded the ones that are hidden because they're labeled as having offensive comments. There was only one there. It said, "Merry Christmas".

So, yeah...
thibodeaux wrote: Annual reminder that the so-called "War on Christmas" is a lie pushed by Faux News.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote: It is, literally, impossible to do or have anything that isn't offensive to someone. That's why you should market and rule based on the majority. If someone doesn't like it, they can go create their own thing.

I hope someone was smart-assed enough to respond that they were offended a Jews was attacking a holiday celebrating their savior who the Jews murdered. :D
I wish that society would be quicker to point out mental illness, even if were as simple as an entity giving an official response of, "bitch, u b trippin."

There needs to be more SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE, PSYCHO out there to keep.crazies in check , and silent.