Fun exercise

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Fun exercise

Post by Leisher »

Without cheating!!! (Don't go to the thread and look at what other people saw.)

Tell me what you see in this video.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Fun exercise

Post by Vince »

Quality makes it hard, but looks like hot bod grabs big girl's face. Big girl seems to initially go towards purse, but then goes towards hot bod before going back to purse. Pop and powder flash from left side of screen, looking like a weapon was discharged in big girl's direction outside of camera frame. Big girl almost immediately returns fire. Might have hit hot bod, or hot bod just figured retreat is the better part of valor.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Fun exercise

Post by GORDON »

I saw a chick eating out another chick in the pool.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Fun exercise

Post by Leisher »

Gordon wins.

FYI, the video is quite clearly a huge fake, which is also confirmed if you check the thread.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Fun exercise

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I saw a chick eating out another chick in the pool.
ditto. Although, so blurry it may have been a chick eating a transchick.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Vince

Fun exercise

Post by Vince »

Yeah, I read about the oral after I'd posted. The blur was a clever way to move your focus. Figured it was fake because as I stated, the big girl went towards her purse initially, then it looks like she realized she wasn't supposed to do that yet.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Cakedaddy

Fun exercise

Post by Cakedaddy »

I would argue that the chicks weren't the first thing you saw. Based on the setup, you knew to look for other things. I too ignored the obvious gun fight and was looking past them to try to see what I was supposed to 'not' see. Once I knew I was doing that, I disqualified myself from the exercise as I felt my results would be fake.