I'll take "Things that probably didn't happen" for $100

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Kristen Stewart claims she and her girlfriend were told not to hold hands in public by someone in Hollywood.

Just saw a graphic the other day showing how the majority of the public are accepting of gay couples. Combine that with this supposedly coming from someone in Hollywood and I just don't buy the story.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Kristen Stewart claims she and her girlfriend were told not to hold hands in public by someone in Hollywood.

Just saw a graphic the other day showing how the majority of the public are accepting of gay couples. Combine that with this supposedly coming from someone in Hollywood and I just don't buy the story.
Told by whom? A random friend? A producer? I mean, context matters.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

She doesn't say, which makes it all the more unbelievable.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
thibodeaux

Post by thibodeaux »

"I have fully been told, 'If you just like do yourself a favour, and don't go out holding your girlfriend's hand in public, you might get a Marvel movie,'" she says. "I don't want to work with people like that."
Possibly someone in the business but again, given how much marvel wants to make the MCU gay, I don’t think the person knows what xir is talking about.

Probably she doesn’t get parts bc she can’t act :x :P
Vince

Post by Vince »

thibodeaux wrote: Probably she doesn’t get parts bc she can’t act :x :P
This.

I was reminded of when Ellen's comedy was cancelled years ago. I watched it from the pilot through about halfway through the second season. Her character is funny. Her expressions and the way she reacts has a humor to it. She has a genuine warmth. The writing was not funny. Eventually her whimsical nature got tired in place of trying to carry the episode from week to week. Her character coming out as gay did not kill the show. Bad writing killed the show. I was actually interested again when I heard the character was coming out because I hoped it meant more interesting episodes.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

I think Kristen Stewart might be gay in the same way that Anne Heche was gay.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I mean, it clearly didn't happen, but he wanted peeps to think it did.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/14/us/forme ... index.html
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."