The Bigfoot Thread

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

The Bigfoot Thread

Postby Leisher » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Forest rangers think they saw one 40 years ago. The FBI took it seriously.

A deer huh?

A conclusive answer, but you can already see how it'll be spun:
-Was that sample from what they saw or from a deer being chased by what they saw?
-Was the sample too high up for a deer to have left it?
-How does one see a deer and confuse it for a bipedal walking creature?
-Government cover up!

None of the question are too stupid to be considered, but if we're being honest, could the government, or anyone, provide enough concrete evidence to "prove it" to the "Bigfoot is real" people?
“Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death”
― Jhonen Vasquez, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut

Vince

The Bigfoot Thread

Postby Vince » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:26 am

I could understand the government wanting to hide the existence of extraterrestrials from the public at large. There would be a possibly massive theological impact on the public. But who cares if another earth origin species is discovered?

Having spent a lot of time in the woods at this point, I can see where people think they see things that aren't there. There is a lot more happening in the woods than your eyes are even capable of taking in as you pan around. Your brain fills in probably about 70-80% of things unless it's a creature that's moving slow that you are able to focus on for more than a second.

Yesterday the wife and I were riding the side-by-side through an area of my dad's property along an old logging road. Just off about 10-15 yrds running parallel to us was... something. Dark brown. Roughly the shape of a squirrel. Maybe a little bigger than a squirrel. Size is one of the hardest things to gauge. Every deer hunter has said at some point, "he looked bigger from the deer stand". This thing wasn't moving like a squirrel. Pretty sure it was a mink. Saw it, but I never really saw it.

Leisher
Site Admin

The Bigfoot Thread

Postby Leisher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:01 am

Clearly you saw a chupacabra.
“Nothing quite brings out the zest for life in a person like the thought of their impending death”
― Jhonen Vasquez, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: Director's Cut

TheCatt
Site Admin

The Bigfoot Thread

Postby TheCatt » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:02 pm

Leisher wrote:Source of the post Clearly you saw a chupacabra.

Bigfoot's a lie, but those are real.
It's not me, it's someone else.

Vince

The Bigfoot Thread

Postby Vince » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:10 am

The wife and I watched a reality series for a while about these three yahoos that went out looking for Bigfoot. For a bit it was entertaining. One episode the FLIR company let them borrow this awesome van that allowed them to monitor an entire hillside out in the woods. They could see deer bedded down and coons climbing in the trees and even field mice bouncing around. Really killed the formula of the show which allowed them to react to sounds they heard that might be something out there. Would kill the excitement to see week after week, "Nope. No Bigfoot here either."

Return to “Internet Links”