Abortion

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Georgia's new abortion law

Post by GORDON »

Men have full awareness of the risks, but so do the women. If everyone is equal, then it shouldn't be the default mode to fuck over a man because of a woman's choices.

I'm reminded of that chick...

"Men should be more in touch with their emotions!" and then she drinks from a mug of male tears.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Men have full awareness of the risks, but so do the women. If everyone is equal, then it shouldn't be the default mode to fuck over a man because of a woman's choices.
Again, the root of this is a choice both the male and female made to risk it all. If the baby were in the man's body, he'd get to choose.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: Women are either equal, or they aren't.
This forever.

If you want equality, you don't get to say, "A woman can do ANYTHING a man can do, but men can't do everything a woman can. Thus, we should get special treatment/privileges/etc."
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

In this case they are more than equal, since their "choice" extends to two other people, making choices for them, too.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Shocka.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Meh... I'd go Andrew Jackson and tell them, "I see your ruling. Go ahead an enforce it."
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

The Supreme Court on Tuesday upheld part of an unusual Indiana abortion law that requires clinics to bury or cremate the remains of a fetus. The justices in a short opinion said the law did not violate a woman’s right to choose abortion.

But in doing so, the court sidestepped a much larger issue — deciding not to consider Indiana’s effort to revive a law that could have made it illegal for women to end a pregnancy because of the race or gender of the fetus or if they received a diagnosis of Down syndrome.
The Supreme Court sidestepped major abortion cases Tuesday, letting stand a lower-court ruling that Indiana cannot ban abortions for the purpose of sex, race or disability selection
Vince

Post by Vince »

The convolution between different rulings is hitting a point of critical mass that will soon spill out from the confines of abortion, I suspect.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Calling back to the "men don't have reproductive freedom and that's just fine" argument, here's an original thought:

Men currently have no choice in the abortion decision, it is 100% on the woman to decide to keep or abort a child. If she keeps it, she can, through the courts, compel the man to support said child, no matter what his wishes. Even if the man isn't the sperm donor, if she can trick him into thinking he is, then the court will leave him on the hook for child support, because the state doesn't want to pay for the child. Welcome to slavery, cuck.

Anyway, here's an alternate plan:

A "Reproductive Freedom" Tax. Since only women have it, then make abortion nationwide-legal, and put an extra tax on women to pay for all of those poorly planned pregnancies without stable relationships. Women can be strong and don't need no man and help support each other and their freedoms, without enslaving men, who don't have any say in the process, anyway, aside from choosing to be celibate, which isn't a valid argument since applying the same thing to women would be deemed as super sexist, and victim-blaming.

Everyone can be equal and happy, then.

Random woman: "Yeah but I don't plan on having no babies, that tax is unfair to me." Then thousands of men paying child support for kids that aren't theirs, laugh.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Love it.
Vince

Post by Vince »

Disney and Netflix are saying they might not film in GA if the law goes through. I think CK Louis had an honest approach to the subject. Pro-aborts don't think they're killing a child and they're protecting women. Pro-life's think they're protecting a child. If you pass this law because you believe you're protecting a baby, but then cave because they threaten to take their business elsewhere then you're a ghoul. Would you expect a state to rescind their laws against raping six year olds because they we threatened by Disney and Netflix? I really don't think these companies understand the motivation behind these laws. Or I'm underestimating these state politicians craven opportunism.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Nobody understands the arguments of the pro-lifers, or at least they claim they don't. FOr what they believe, they're noble. But nope... can't respect the enemy.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: FOr what they believe, they're noble.
No, there's no nobility is simple controlling others and telling them what they can and cannot do.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

I guess you don't understand their point of view, either.
Vince

Post by Vince »

TheCatt wrote:
No, there's no nobility is simple controlling others and telling them what they can and cannot do.
I know! Those damned Yankees trying to tell make property decisions for those plantation owners!
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
I know! Those damned Yankees trying to tell make property decisions for those plantation owners!
Irony.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: I guess you don't understand their point of view, either.
Enlighten me.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Right or wrong, they think that life begins at conception, and abortion is murder. I don't want to know anyone who condones killing children.

So I see where they're coming from, and they're probably wrong, but they aren't monsters.