Cheap clothing addiction

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cheap clothing addiction

Post by TheCatt »

I love Porsches, but if Hyundai made the EXACT SAME CAR, it'd be 25% cheaper just because of the nameplate.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Cheap clothing addiction

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote:
Cakedaddy wrote: Cause accessories are the same as clothes.
Yeah, you lose me there. Are you arguing the mini pursue is worth hundreds more than the $1.49 tin of mints? If so, please explain your reasoning. I'm not following.

Better yet, quote me here and then bring it back to the other thread so we don't derail the moron champs.
Catt used my 'You get what you pay for' comment and applied it to this purse implying I would defend this purse.

But really, to each his/her own. People buy Apple products every day for the 'status' they feel it brings them. This would be in that category. If they feel it has value, who am I to tell them differently. I paid $200+ to be able to play old arcade games. A lot of people would call that crazy.
Cakedaddy

Cheap clothing addiction

Post by Cakedaddy »

TheCatt wrote: I love Porsches, but if Hyundai made the EXACT SAME CAR, it'd be 25% cheaper just because of the nameplate.
If Hyundai made the EXACT SAME CAR, they wouldn't be making the Santa Fe as they would be a luxury sport vehicle company. Therefor, the price would be similar.

In your Bizarro world where Hyundai makes Porches and Porche makes the Santa Fe, the price dynamics would be the same.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cheap clothing addiction

Post by TheCatt »

Just look at generics across the board, you are wrong.
Cakedaddy

Cheap clothing addiction

Post by Cakedaddy »

I don't buy generics because I don't like them. They aren't as good as the brand names.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Cheap clothing addiction

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: I don't buy generics because I don't like them. They aren't as good as the brand names.
Now it's confirmed.