When animals attack!

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

When animals attack!

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

When animals attack!

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

When animals attack!

Post by TheCatt »

That's the NFL link.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

When animals attack!

Post by TheCatt »

I thought we already knew it wasn't full grown? But how big was it before it was scavenged, if it was 24 lbs post-scavenging?
Leisher
Site Admin

When animals attack!

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
That's the NFL link.
Sorry, been a crazy day.

Just know that the animal experts have examined it and consider it a kitten. Only 2-4 months old.
TheCatt
Site Admin

When animals attack!

Post by TheCatt »

A "kitten" mountain lion is not a "kitten" house cat.
Vince

When animals attack!

Post by Vince »

Yeah, new reports are kind of downplaying the danger of it. Also, they keep calling it a kitten which is strange. The young of large cats are called cubs. It seems like there's an agenda here to equate this animal with a house cat. I read that it was around 40 pounds. That's the size of a full grown coyote. This was a bad situation for the runner.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren