Equal Rights Amendment

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Equal Rights Amendment

Post by Leisher »

Alyssa Milano thinks one would have helped Christine Ford.

I agree. Nothing stops millions of years of evolution like a Constitutional Amendment. Every guy in this country will stop trying to "spread their seed" despite Mother Nature screaming for them to, and instead worry about equal rights as defined by a new Constitutional Amendment.

We should make rape against the law so that stops too...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Equal Rights Amendment

Post by GORDON »

I'm not even sure what right she thinks she needs. If women keep getting assaulted in situations for which there is no evidence to get.a conviction, maybe be more careful about walking willingly into those situations, counting on a predator's good nature?

If only mothers for the last thousand years haven't been warning their daughters about these things. Don't dress slutty. Don't go to dangerous areas. Men only want one thing. Nothing good happens after midnight.

Nope, never heard of any of that.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Equal Rights Amendment

Post by thibodeaux »

Victim blamer
GORDON
Site Admin

Equal Rights Amendment

Post by GORDON »

Hey, men take precautions, too. I don't go to bad areas at night. I don't deafen myself with earbuds on the street. I keep keys between my knuckles if I see.some dude scoping me out.

It's common fucking sense. You don't have the right to walk into a lion's den and be outraged when you get mauled.

People are really fucking stupid any more. Hey, maybe let's just teach men to.not rape.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Equal Rights Amendment

Post by Leisher »

Dem women are more concerned about inequal pay than Republican women.

I wonder if Dem women have seen the studies that prove men work longer hours contributing to the imbalance?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Equal Rights Amendment

Post by TheCatt »

A small percentage of the discrepancy does appear to be bias, but on the 3 to 5 % range
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Equal Rights Amendment

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I've seen that before and the "pay is equal when you factor ______" arguments. I know it's not what feminists claim.