Guy arrested for act of a coward

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

There are a few things I abhor and immediately deem the guilty party to be a complete waste of life.

I hope he gets all 4 years in jail. Fuck him.

Don't fuck with someone's food, particularly doing something that could potentially do them harm. Don't fuck with someone's house or car unless it's a harmless joke that doesn't do damage. Don't rape and/or be a pedo.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Yeah but he was having a bad day.

I vote death penalty.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Can't believe dude was suspended/fired, wtf?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Kid wasn't arrested, but shouldn't he be?

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/10/4/1793 ... king-video

What the fuck? Why isn't he being charged with assault?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: What the fuck? Why isn't he being charged with assault?
Yes.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

while the player featured in the video was issued a partial-game suspension by the Waco school board.
That's fucking bullshit. That kid's a psychopath. He has no business being on the field ever again. He needs to face charges for assault and be thrown off the team.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

A lot of people were calling for the coach to be fired as well. At first I was like "He can't control his guys on the field". Then I read (not sure if it's true) that he was the one that came up with the half game suspension. You still want this guy on your team? Ya. Fire him.

It's obviously one thing to target a player with cheap shots. Hide it well enough and it's part of the game. This is a 175lb freak picking up a 125lb player and slamming him into the ground until unconscious. I can not believe there are not criminal charges being filed.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: Then I read (not sure if it's true) that he was the one that came up with the half game suspension. You still want this guy on your team? Ya. Fire him.
I wouldn't fire him for the half game suspension idea. End of the day a lot of these coaches are under crazy pressure to win. However, I would send a strong message that the next time he tries to cover up for a player he's gone. I might suspend the head coach for a couple games explaining he failed to teach his players how wrong this behavior is, and he clearly wasn't taking it seriously with the joke punishment.
Cakedaddy wrote: I can not believe there are not criminal charges being filed.
Agreed. It would not be unprecedented, so I'm not sure what's going on. Why aren't the victim's parents pursuing charges? Maybe he's preventing them from doing so out of fear of being mocked in school?
Vince

Post by Vince »

Although KY is a basketball centered state, my high school was much more football oriented. Still is. I know Texas is a big high school football state. This sort of thing disgusts me, but doesn't even rate eyebrow raising for me.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Pleads guilty and faces four years in jail.

Nobody wins here.

Let him off too easy and it encourages others.
Punish him too harshly and he becomes a part of a system he will have little chance of escaping.
Better to just kill him.