Gay=Pedo

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by Leisher »

According to vice.com

As you can imagine gay and straight people are pretty pissed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: According to vice.com

Gay=Pedo
You working for buzzfeed now?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by Leisher »

Yes!
Dennis Mintun, 56, is incarcerated at the Idaho State Correctional Institution in Boise, Idaho, where he is serving a 45-year sentence for three counts of sexual abuse of a child under 16.
Peeps are pissed because this guy is being presented as just gay in the article. Shocking that gay people don't want to be associated with pedos, right?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, that was shady. I mean, he may well be gay, but he’s Also a pedoish. I dunno, I feel like pedo is supposed to be prepubescent, we need a better word for... underage. Or maybe we don’t, I dunno. But a teacher sleeping with a 15 year old is less repugnant to me than someone abusing a 12 and under year old, if that makes sense.
thibodeaux

Gay=Pedo

Post by thibodeaux »

thibodeaux

Gay=Pedo

Post by thibodeaux »

Not that I...you know...I mean, I just know lots of words and stuff.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: Not that I...you know...I mean, I just know lots of words and stuff.
Of all people, yes, I can buy that from you.

Looks like Hebephilia and Ephebophilia cover what I'm trying to say.
thibodeaux

Gay=Pedo

Post by thibodeaux »

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/art ... homosexual
The "2015 Annual Report - Findings and Recommendations," published last week by the United States Catholic Conference of Bishops (USCCB), reported on clerical sex abuse using statistics gathered from July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015. Page 38 of the report shows that of the 314 alleged victims who came forward during this one year period, 81 percent were male and roughly 16 percent were under the age of ten.
For priests, at least, Pedo implies Gay.

(Bonus points to the article for "ephebophilia")
GORDON
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by GORDON »

Seriously though, does priest training make them gay, or do gays head for the priesthood?

Were they gay molested themselves as alter boys, and that behavior was imprinted upon them? Aha.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
thibodeaux

Gay=Pedo

Post by thibodeaux »

My guess is that priesthood was slightly more attractive to, shall we say, the less masculine, and then positive feedback loops took over.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by TheCatt »

Yeah, I'm guessing "large number of people who cannot sleep with women or marry them" maybe had secret gay sex for centuries, and then expanded into molesting kids.
Vince

Gay=Pedo

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: Seriously though, does priest training make them gay, or do gays head for the priesthood?
I suspect they were raised Catholic and felt same sex attraction or attraction to children and thought living a life where they are supposed to be celibate would help them resist these urges. And I think in the west (including western Europe), fewer people joined because they felt a calling to serve. You rarely hear about these sorts of abuses with priests from Africa or India. People here don't see the level of suffering they do in other cultures, so the pull for non-deviants isn't as great. Read what Mother Teresa was dealing with in India when she arrived to get a sense of what I mean.

So they join here not wanting to act on their urges, but when they arrive they realize that there are more deviants than non-deviants. It only goes south from there.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Gay=Pedo

Post by Leisher »

thibodeaux wrote: My guess is that priesthood was slightly more attractive to, shall we say, the less masculine, and then positive feedback loops took over.
I believe this is pretty accurate.
Vince wrote: Read what Mother Teresa was dealing with in India when she arrived to get a sense of what I mean.
Here's a different take on Mother Teresa:

Vince

Gay=Pedo

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote:Here's a different take on Mother Teresa:
Have no idea what he's talking about with some of this. There are no rules in the Catholic church regarding health care that require one to die. Also, just do a simple search on "do nuns change their names" and you kind of get a sense of the slant of this particular piece.

There was a priest that served at my mother's diocese some years ago that worked in India and dealt with Mother Teresa. Like many nuns, she was could be very abrasive and difficult. Even with the priests. She contacted this one in particular demanding he give her the church rectory to help house the poor in the area. He told her it wasn't his to give her, as it belonged to the church parish and not to him. She called him "a very bad man". Within a month a house was donated to the church as the owner had died and no wanted to buy the house due to it being widely considered "haunted". So he called Teresa and offered it to her, warning her that it was rumored to be haunted. She said she'd take it if he'd come bless it.

I wouldn't say she was highly regarded among the non-Christians in India, but she was respected. The poor and dying would gather at the Hindu temples, and the worshipers would simply step over them going in and out of the temple. She did a lot to get them off the street.

But I completely agree that the church fast tracked her and John Paul II canonization to help generate good will in the middle of the first abuse scandal.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Cakedaddy

Gay=Pedo

Post by Cakedaddy »

I forget where the main Pedo thread was. But this one has Pedo in the title, so here you go. Was just reminded of this via random Youtube clicking. Oh the good old days.
lbs.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.