Public Pissing

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by Leisher »

France installs open air urinals.

What could go wrong with that? So much privacy! I'm sure it smells awesome too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by GORDON »

France was already an open air toilet.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: France was already an open air toilet.
Actually, that is exactly why they installed these.

I'm pro-urinal, for the record.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by Leisher »

You're pro public urinal or just pro-urinal?

The public thing I'd need you to explain.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: You're pro public urinal or just pro-urinal?

The public thing I'd need you to explain.
Both.

The public thing: People are already pissing on the street, clearly there aren't enough places to piss, why not have more? I'd rather have this than people shitting/pissing everywhere.
GORDON
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by GORDON »

How about cane people for pissing in the streets? Or a day in the stocks in the public square.

Whip out some consequences.
Leisher
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: The public thing: People are already pissing on the street, clearly there aren't enough places to piss, why not have more? I'd rather have this than people shitting/pissing everywhere.
Ok. How about a compromise? Instead of people whipping out their dicks in public, urinal or not, how about we put porta-potties everywhere? I don't want to get arrested because I used a public urinal, but didn't zip my fly up fast enough and now some girl a block away feels like she was raped. I also don't want kids seeing grown ass men with their cocks out while we're walking the dog.

We don't all live in San Francisco...
How about cane people for pissing in the streets? Or a day in the stocks in the public square.
And yes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Ok. How about a compromise? Instead of people whipping out their dicks in public, urinal or not, how about we put porta-potties everywhere? I don't want to get arrested because I used a public urinal, but didn't zip my fly up fast enough and now some girl a block away feels like she was raped.
It's France, and places that people are already pissing with their cocks out.

Porta-potties, sure, whatever, don't care.
Vince

Public Pissing

Post by Vince »

It is kind of odd that in this moment of "Me Too" they are encouraging men to whip it out in public.

I suspect this will have almost zero impact on the problem.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Ok. How about a compromise? Instead of people whipping out their dicks in public, urinal or not, how about we put porta-potties everywhere? I don't want to get arrested because I used a public urinal, but didn't zip my fly up fast enough and now some girl a block away feels like she was raped.
It's France, and places that people are already pissing with their cocks out.

Porta-potties, sure, whatever, don't care.
Wait, are you just limiting this to France? Sorry, I was talking about their implementation over here.

I don't give a shit if some uncivilized frog whips out his cock to piss on the Eiffel Tower.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wait, are you just limiting this to France? Sorry, I was talking about their implementation over here.
The article was about Paris... so yes, I was just talking about France.

I think London has something similar though.
Leisher
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by Leisher »

I know it was about Paris, but I thought I saw in it the prospect of it coming here.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I know it was about Paris, but I thought I saw in it the prospect of it coming here.
Well, if it did, it would only be in certain areas, I assume. Like LA, or New York City.
Leisher
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I know it was about Paris, but I thought I saw in it the prospect of it coming here.
Well, if it did, it would only be in certain areas, I assume. Like LA, or New York City.
Are you implying they wouldn't even bother in SF? :D

I mean, they seem to be fine with their "curb residents" shitting everywhere.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Are you implying they wouldn't even bother in SF?
lol.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

I totally forgot to look for this while we were in Paris. And let me tell you, the next morning, the city smells like piss. Not many public toilettes, you have to pay to piss, so yeah - why not just whip it out?

Paris was unexpectedly awesome though, really enjoyed it.
GORDON
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by GORDON »

What was unexpectedly awesome about paris?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:41 pm What was unexpectedly awesome about paris?
the people. The cafes. The atmosphere.

I expected a big dirty city, but it was unexpected ly beautiful and historical. We never left Paris proper.
GORDON
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by GORDON »

Interesting. Did you find your happy place?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Public Pissing

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:35 am Interesting. Did you find your happy place?
When the weather's right. And the days long.