#metoo killing romance

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

#metoo killing romance

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

#metoo killing romance

Post by TheCatt »

There's plenty of romantic ways to get to yes.

"Can I stick my penis in your butt?," for example.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

#metoo killing romance

Post by Troy »

"should I get a condom?" - always my go-to.
GORDON
Site Admin

#metoo killing romance

Post by GORDON »

"Here comes the gunk.". How I let them know.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

#metoo killing romance

Post by Leisher »

Troy wrote: "should I get a condom?" - always my go-to.
Later at Troy's trial:

I thought he was making water balloons! I didn't know he wanted to have sex!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Cakedaddy

#metoo killing romance

Post by Cakedaddy »

I was watching Land of the Lost with Will Farrel, Danny McBride, and some chick as Holly. In one scene, Danny grabs Holly's breast while introducing himself to Chakka. I then wondered "When will she come out and say that the producers/directors forced her to be groped by a fellow actor. Basically, if she wanted the role, she had to be molested."

And with Troy, it doesn't even need to be a misunderstanding. "I really didn't want to have sex with him, but was too uncomfortable with telling him I didn't. Since I didn't want to have sex, but we did anyway, he raped me."
GORDON
Site Admin

#metoo killing romance

Post by GORDON »

The Aziz Ansari scenario.

But I think she planned that article before the date happened.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

#metoo killing romance

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: And with Troy, it doesn't even need to be a misunderstanding. "I really didn't want to have sex with him, but was too uncomfortable with telling him I didn't. Since I didn't want to have sex, but we did anyway, he raped me."
This is sadly filled with truth.