Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

That massive, recent child slavery ring in Michigan....
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

That's just my knee-jerk defense of the story. I don't think a single part of it is far-fetched, or even uncommon.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Pope Francis' hands aren't clean as Argentina joins the list of countries exposing Catholic priest scandals.

If the Daily Beast is too far right for you, here's a breakdown from a too far left site.

When political polar extremes both agree to hate you, that's saying something.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Accused serial pedo beaten to death in jail.

Pro Tip: If you touch kids inappropriately, don't go to jail.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Serious question, why isn't this being covered?

Can't say partisan bullshit because neither Fox nor CNN has anything about it.

Weird.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Sasha Baron Cohen stumbled upon what might be a pedo ring for elites. Make sure you read the last line in the last panel...

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

On the one hand, I can see the FBI being "Yeah, right, Borat" on the other hand... would sure like to know what happened here
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Someone elsewhere speculated that the guy could have just been playing along and reported Cohen.

How is Epstein not in prison forever? How is Woody Allen still free? How does Roman Polanski get a standing ovation at the Oscars?

Everyone gets butt hurt when a white guy models a shirt, when a manager tells an employee they look nice, and about a billion others things, but kids are out there getting fucked and despite all the evidence, nobody cares.

There needs to be a Punisher for pedos.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Cyntonia Brown granted clemency.

When I first saw the headline and summary, I wondered why she ever went to prison.

Upon reading further and seeing that she killed a "John", 15 years sounds right. However, any further transgressions and one would have to wonder if she's too damaged to live a normal life.

Child sex trafficking should be automatic death penalties.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

I feel like where we're at is fair. She was 16, impossible to know what the John was doing. Her pimp should have gotten the chair or worse, though.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Toledo pastor pleads guilty to child sex trafficking.

Two in the back of his skull seems like the correct punishment.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I should change one of my characters to a clergyman.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: I should change one of my characters to a clergyman.
My initial response was "yes", but then I thought about it, and I think it's too on the nose.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: I should change one of my characters to a clergyman.
My initial response was "yes", but then I thought about it, and I think it's too on the nose.
I thought about it, and it remembered book 2 has enough of evil "praise God" types. That'll do.