Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

I’ve already seen a right wing person say “Another person linked to the Clintons is dead.”

But yeah, this is not suicide unless Sgt. Schultz was in charge of his suicide watch.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Riiiiight.

Everybody saw this coming a mile away. And no one is going to be charged with the murder, it isn't going to trial, and all of these embarrassing things will not be brought to light.

Do we still believe we little people actually have any power in this country, with our cute little right to vote?
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Like 10% of me thinks this was faked, and he's going back to his island somehow. But 80% of me thinks he was just shut up so that names would stop coming out. I guess the remaining 10% of me thinks it might have been real.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

They'll throw some nameless guard under the bus. Putting my dollar on it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Suicide watch conveniently stopped?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Update: Jeffrey Epstein had been on suicide watch after he was found injured on July 23 and received a daily psychiatric evaluation, according to a person familiar with his detention. He was removed on July 29 and returned to a special housing unit.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Even better.... They will find another prisoner did it. And that prisoner is found dead because of suicide. Case closed, tidily.
Vince

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Vince »

Oddly enough, I think this is legit. They stopped the suicide watch back in late July, oddly enough. The leading cause of death in prison is suicide (that one surprised me). It's particularly high among child predators. And it would have been smarter to have paid off a judge than kill him because now no one has legal standing to fight the warrants on all the evidence collected at his house. That's a much larger problem than Epstein was.

All that said, there should certainly be an investigation into what allowed this to occur.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Vince

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Vince »

Having a stepson that spent some time in a state penitentiary, he can tell you that the guards really aren't super concerned with your well being beyond the hassle it might cause them (the guards).
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote: Having a stepson that spent some time in a state penitentiary, he can tell you that the guards really aren't super concerned with your well being beyond the hassle it might cause them (the guards).
Oh yeah, I don't doubt it. It's just ridiculous that EVERYONE ON EARTH saw this coming, and yet...
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

And yet they have the balls to just kill him anyway. Is it true the cameras were actually "temporarily offline?"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: And yet they have the balls to just kill him anyway. Is it true the cameras were actually "temporarily offline?"
As far as I know that's just a rumour. But sounds like a lot of other protocols weren't being followed.
Vince

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Vince »

GORDON wrote: And yet they have the balls to just kill him anyway. Is it true the cameras were actually "temporarily offline?"
I've seen that they were malfunctioning. I need to hear more on that before I read too much into it. I tend to have the ID network (True crime) on a lot during the day just to listen to. Judging by the detectives talking about going to get footage from CCTV systems, a good 25% of them are down at any given time.

If it turns out they started malfunctioning the day before, then it may mean something. But knowing the sense of urgency government agencies usually show, I wouldn't be shocked to find out these were down before Epstein was ever brought into custody.

Also, if this were some soft of conspiracy, think of how many people had to be in on it. Would have made much more sense to take him out in his home with no witnesses when the investigation first started back up.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

CNN Anchor Christopher Cuomo has to be proud of this tweet:
Shrieking was heard from Epstein's cell the morning he died.

Also...
One of Epstein's guards at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the night he died was reportedly not a regular corrections officer.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

I'm sticking by my original prediction. There was a big prize for any guard who killed him.
Vince

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Vince »

That has to be one of the most irresponsible headlines ever. Yes, there was shrieking coming from his cell. It was the guards freaking out because he was hanged, unresponsive, and they all were going to get run through the gauntlet.

My dad watched a lot of the news and said that he'd heard them talking about there not being cameras in the cells themselves. So people took "there's no video of the suicide" to "THEY SHUT OFF THE CAMERAS RIGHT BEFORE HILLARY WALKED IN!"
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

Vince is sounding like a reverse conspiracy theorist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Vince is sounding like a reverse conspiracy theorist.
WHAT'S HE HIDING!? HOW DID THE CLINTONS GET TO HIM!?

Time to give Vince a news channel to run