Today in Pedophilia

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

That's fucked up.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

“I have never seen three fractures like this in a suicidal hanging,” Baden said, adding, “Going over over a thousand jail hangings, suicides, in the New York state prisons over the past 40, 50 years, no one had three fractures.”
Sure, many had one, or two, maybe even four, but none had THREE. That's not good science.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sure, many had one, or two, maybe even four, but none had THREE. That's not good science.
Where's that from? I didn't watch the interview.

I did read enough to where he was talking about the angle of the injury and how it doesn't make sense for a hanging.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Sure, many had one, or two, maybe even four, but none had THREE. That's not good science.

I did read enough to where he was talking about the angle of the injury and how it doesn't make sense for a hanging.
That was from a reddit commenter who dug into the actual stats. About 25% had the same bone broken at least once.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote:

That was from a reddit commenter who dug into the actual stats. About 25% had the same bone broken at least once.
So for all you know it was the hitman covering his/her tracks... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Child molester's wife sues Mormon church for revealing his confession
The wife of an Oregon man serving a 15-year prison sentence for sexually abusing the couple’s daughter has filed a $9.5 million lawsuit against The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, saying a clergy member violated a promise of confidentiality by reporting her husband to authorities.

The husband told a local church panel about the molestation in 2016 to “repent for his sins” under the eyes of God and to seek spiritual healing “to bring peace within his life and family,” the lawsuit says. Instead, he was arrested and charged in 2017 and convicted in 2018 of four counts of second-degree sexual abuse.
Yeah, that's a no from me.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

No from me too dawg.

Appreciate his attempts to correct the situation but ultimately they were self serving and real punishment needed to occur.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Swergold said last month in White Plains Federal Court that the video had not been preserved. He reversed himself less than 24 hours later, saying it had been archived.

Now, the feds say that due to a record-keeping error, MCC staff preserved footage from outside the wrong cell — and the Epstein footage is gone.
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

At this point, I don't think any logical, sane adult could possibly say Epstein killed himself. In fact, if an adult does say he killed himself, I will immediately assume they are fine with why he was killed. That means they are themselves pedos or so politically brainwashed that they're fine with their leaders/celebrities being pedos.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by GORDON »

"Epstein Killed Himself" and "Iran is Holding the Black Box for QA Purposes" need throw throw a joint party.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Shocking that "morally superior" France looks the other way as adults fuck children.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »

Disney World child sex sting gets dozens of workers.

From 2014...weird that it just came through my FB timeline today.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in Pedophilia

Post by Leisher »