nVidia AI fills in missing pieces of pictures

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

I wonder if it works with 'bubbling'?

NVIDIA trained its system by generating tens of thousands of hole variations and making the AI learn how to reconstruct photos. It tested using a different set of holes to ensure the AI genuinely understood how to restore photos on its own.

The results aren't always flawless. You may see a facial feature clearly borrowed from someone else, and it's bound to struggle if the hole is so large that there isn't enough information to create a plausible reconstruction. But what's here could still be incredibly useful. You could repair seemingly hopeless images without hours of painstaking reconstruction. The scientists also envision the AI helping to upscale images without losing sharpness. In effect, you'd only ever have to worry about touching up minor details -- the days of recreating whole segments from scratch might soon be over.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Post by GORDON »

Give it your dick pic and the logic would be all, "This looks like a penis, except smaller. Make it look bigger and normal."

That's payback for the other thread.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Give it your dick pic and the logic would be all, "This looks like a penis, except smaller. Make it look bigger and normal."

That's payback for the other thread.
Sooooooo original :)
It's not me, it's someone else.