David Hogg

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by Leisher »

He might be the anti-Christ.

Promoting boycott of companies with ties to gun manufacturers.

He also signed a book deal and claims he'll be going into politics.

I'm really happy that he's doing so well propping himself up on the corpses of his schoolmates.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm really happy that he's doing so well propping himself up on the corpses of his schoolmates.
Yeah, and Fuck the US for building themselves up on the corpses of all those Jews, or something.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by Leisher »

What Jews?

I thought we built ourselves up on the corpses of Native Americans, black people, the Irish, the poor, immigrants, etc.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: What Jews?

I thought we built ourselves up on the corpses of Native Americans, black people, the Irish, the poor, immigrants, etc.
I guess I cannot argue with that. But I don't really agree with your perspective here. Kid's seizing a moment. It's prototypical, you always latch onto the burning platform to move your agenda.
Leisher
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Kid's seizing a moment.
Is he?
TheCatt wrote: you always latch onto the burning platform to move your agenda.
Is it "his" agenda?

I've heard him talk. Every other word is a fucking curse word. He calls those who disagree with him names and has the face of a rapist. His entire argument is the typical propaganda bullet points everyone else spews.

I call bullshit on the whole thing. I think he's nothing more than a chess piece being moved by someone else's hand.
TheCatt
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by TheCatt »

Is it "his" agenda?
Are you saying it's not?
Leisher wrote: I think he's nothing more than a chess piece being moved by someone else's hand.
Ok, yes, apparently you are. I doubt it. I think he's being helped, certainly, but I also believe it's his own platform. I remember being that young and carrying that much about certain things. You know, before I became malcolm.
Leisher
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I doubt it. I think he's being helped, certainly, but I also believe it's his own platform. I remember being that young and carrying that much about certain things. You know, before I became malcolm.
To be fair, the things he says and the way he presents himself are so disgustingly ignorant that it is hard to believe "handlers" would allow him to act that way.

If I was his handler, I could see him getting assassinated at a public event by someone revealed to be a gun nut. Then he'd become a martyr. Of course, I'm evil.
TheCatt
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by TheCatt »

Lol.

I've actually never heard him speak, so I just have to take your words.
Leisher
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by Leisher »

Here's his ignorance about the issue and his immaturity on full display.

TheCatt
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by TheCatt »

I really dont want to watch that.
Leisher
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by Leisher »

Be happy I linked the one minute and change outtake video and not the full over-the-top propaganda video it's cut from.

And no, you don't want to see it. He's insanely unlikable.
GORDON
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by GORDON »

So was that Iraq War mom.... Cindy SHeehan? But the media tried their hardest, and I still remember her name because of it.

"Hey I'm on a hunger strike, I only eat smoothies."
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by Leisher »

I had forgotten she existed. Fuck her. She got manipulated and still probably has no idea.

That's my problem with David Hogg. He's young, ignorant, and completely inexperienced. I can forgive him for talking like he knows everything as he's a teenager and that's what they do. I don't like how he's either completely unaware he's being monetized or is in on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems have plans to try and push this kid into office at some point.

What's most disgusting about the message the Cindy Sheehan and David Hoggs of the world spew is that it's 100% "me, me, me, me" and they're completely unaware because they think they're fighting for some greater good.
Vince

David Hogg

Post by Vince »

I liked how he cried about having to use a clear backpack at school and how they were violating his rights while he's trying to have the rights of law abiding gun owners violated.

On the flip side, gun control is now less popular than it was before the FL shooting. I think a lot of people are being educated on a lot of the "gun show loop hole" lies and what an assault weapon actually is.

Also, the gun industry and NRA needed a new salesman since Obama left office.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

David Hogg

Post by GORDON »

I 100% support more flagging and care for the mentally ill.

Which makes me a punchable Nazi.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."