Bitch

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
thibodeaux

Bitch

Post by thibodeaux »

GORDON
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by GORDON »

Made it about 9 seconds
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by TheCatt »

For the first time in my life, I want to make a comment about cultural appropriation. Probably shouldn't.
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by GORDON »

I just kept thinking about how off-putting she was. How I'd never, ever want to be in her presence.
thibodeaux

Bitch

Post by thibodeaux »

It's the new "cash me owssigh"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by TheCatt »

thibodeaux wrote: It's the new "cash me owssigh"
I apparently don't even know what the old one was.
GORDON
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
thibodeaux wrote: It's the new "cash me owssigh"
I apparently don't even know what the old one was.
same
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by TheCatt »

This?

[video][/video]

Catch-phrase at 3:26
GORDON
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by GORDON »

Oooohhhh. Never heard of that.

1. Amusing when they have to add subtitles to people speaking "english."
2. Nom sang?
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, she got famous for a moment because of that. Even tried to go on tour with it. She was going to lip sync her favorite songs. (I'm not making that up.)

From what I understand that's been cancelled.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Yeah, she got famous for a moment because of that. Even tried to go on tour with it. She was going to lip sync her favorite songs. (I'm not making that up.)

From what I understand that's been cancelled.
Bhad Bhabie
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by TheCatt »

Apparently she made a little bit of $
Bregoli released her first single "These Heaux" (pronounced "hoes") on August 26, 2017. The recording reached number 77 on the Billboard Hot 100, making Bregoli the youngest female rap artist to debut on the music chart.[21][22][23] The success of "These Heaux" prompted Atlantic Records to sign Bregoli to a multi-album recording contract.[6] In September 2017, she remixed the Kodak Black song "Roll in Peace" and Tee Grizzley and Lil Yachty song "From the D to the A".[24]
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by Leisher »

Family Guy once did, what I assume, was a parody TV stunt where Peter got kicked in the balls by a random guy. He was livid until the guy showed him the hidden TV camera and said, "My friend, you just got kicked in the balls." Then they laughed and had a good time. I didn't know if it was based on a real show because the guy was dressed up like a clown, which seemed to indicate it was plus the catch phrase.

We need a hero that's willing to run up and punch famous people in the face. I'm just afraid the person would be exhausted just trying to get through the Kardashian-Jenner household.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Family Guy once did, what I assume, was a parody TV stunt where Peter got kicked in the balls by a random guy. He was livid until the guy showed him the hidden TV camera and said, "My friend, you just got kicked in the balls." Then they laughed and had a good time. I didn't know if it was based on a real show because the guy was dressed up like a clown, which seemed to indicate it was plus the catch phrase.

We need a hero that's willing to run up and punch famous people in the face. I'm just afraid the person would be exhausted just trying to get through the Kardashian-Jenner household.
It was a parody based on a parody, written by the same people
Leisher
Site Admin

Bitch

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Family Guy once did, what I assume, was a parody TV stunt where Peter got kicked in the balls by a random guy. He was livid until the guy showed him the hidden TV camera and said, "My friend, you just got kicked in the balls." Then they laughed and had a good time. I didn't know if it was based on a real show because the guy was dressed up like a clown, which seemed to indicate it was plus the catch phrase.

It was a parody based on a parody, written by the same people
Just goes to show you how low people will go for what they perceive as even the slightest glimmer of fame. IE: Thinking their life has value.

Everybody wants to be the hero. Nobody is happy just being the NPC.
thibodeaux

Bitch

Post by thibodeaux »