Cure for peanut allergy?

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Cure for peanut allergy?

Post by Leisher »

Daily doses of peanut flour.

My middle kid had a peanut allergy. We were the people whose kid required the other parents to alter what types of snacks and lunches they sent into school. However, she was one of the 20% to outgrow it. We give credit to my mom who fed my daughter things with peanut in them. Not because she was trying to kill her or because she knew it would cure her, but because she's careless and famously forgets any information you give her. Most times when my parents would watch her, my daughter would come home and need Benadryll because she'd have hives and/or red skin. We were assured she wasn't exposed to peanuts, but discovered later that my mom simply had no clue how to tell if something had peanuts or not. Like fucking Rocky Road ice cream...

Anyway, it worked out, and actually gives credence to something I've always believed: Kids need to get dirty and play in filth because it helps their immune system.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Cure for peanut allergy?

Post by GORDON »

Oops! Killed your kid. How.clumsy of me, I forgot.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Cure for peanut allergy?

Post by Leisher »

Right?

Ever see Everybody Loves Raymond? My mother is Marie, but more clueless than malicious.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”