I'm just saying that cloning is a thing...

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Peeps are cloning their pets a lot.
"They have the same personality, they play the same, they favor the same toys," Alicia told CNN San Diego affiliate KGTV of the new animal in their lives.
I think studies would have to be done to prove this isn't happening because the owners are forcing those behaviors and toys on the cloned dog.

I wonder if these owners ever pondered how cloning their beloved family pet minimizes that pet's worth?
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Holy fuck. You could adopt 100 pets for that crap. OR, you know, feed homeless people.

At any rate, they're dogs. There's not a lot of depth there.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Fuck people. Feed homeless dogs.
Cakedaddy

Post by Cakedaddy »

Ya, you lost a notch in my book with the people > dogs.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: Ya, you lost a notch in my book with the people > dogs.
It's not me, it's someone else.