Israel

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

"We would like to inform you that the state of Israel has signed agreements allowing you to leave Israel for a safe third country that will absorb you and give you a residency visa that will allow you to work in that country, and promises not to remove you to your country of origin," the letter read, according to Haaretz.
Seems fair.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

I agree Israel has the right to refuse her, even the right to do so whenever they want, but it would have been a lot better had they decided this before issuing a visa.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

That might have been a dick move on their part, but I'm going to allow it.

Why the fuck would she be trying to boycott Israel while also wanting to attend school there. Her logic is flawed.
Cakedaddy

Israel

Post by Cakedaddy »

Typical millennial. "Oh. Wait. My actions have consequences? I don't just get what I want?"
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

"Waste her time" feels like a valid response. She was stupid to try.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

Israel strip their Supreme Court of power.

No clue about Israeli politics, but people seem pissed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

I'd like to ask the Hamas leaders, "How do you see this ending?"
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:16 pm I'd like to ask the Hamas leaders, "How do you see this ending?"
"Iran decides to help?"

I dunno. But I hope they all die.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:32 pm I dunno. But I hope they all die.
Ditto.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

How dare they be Jews.
Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

This isn't just a single attack, this is all out war.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

It never stops disturbing me how many people proudly stand to proclaim, "Israeli Jews absolutely have it coming, because *thing that happened yesterday, completely disregarding everything else that happened since the UN declared Israel a country.*"

I don't know if it's historical ignorance, moral ignorance, Muslim hatred, or just plain old "I hate Jews," but there's a lot of that out there.

Identity Bit Now. I want to know who these psychos are. Maybe it's just 3 vocal people and I can sleep easier for my kid who will have to live in the world longer than me.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Israel

Post by Leisher »

I really think Israel is going scorched Earth this time. This is going to get really ugly.

Three Americans have been killed and Biden has moved a fleet closer to Israel, and I think one of them is always parked in the Persian Gulf?

Have you guys seen the conspiracy theories that Iran and their newly found $6B are behind these attacks? I find that to be HIGHLY doubtful, as this all seems to have been planned for some time. Still, I think you'll hear that narrative a LOT in the next election cycle, especially if this is still going on and/or has escalated.
GORDON
Site Admin

Israel

Post by GORDON »

I know there's always a battalion of Marines in the Med.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Israel

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:34 pm Have you guys seen the conspiracy theories that Iran and their newly found $6B are behind these attacks? I find that to be HIGHLY doubtful, as this all seems to have been planned for some time. Still, I think you'll hear that narrative a LOT in the next election cycle, especially if this is still going on and/or has escalated.
Yeah, 0% chance. Republicans are just dumb.