Secret Santa

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Secret Santa

Post by TheCatt »

I did it last year on reddit, but decided not to do it again.

I did not know that Bill Gates did it
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Secret Santa

Post by Leisher »

I did it on Imgur this year. First time ever.

I got some attractive Cali girl (I googled her) and sent her some engraved kitchen items (she likes to bake). I'm following up with some diapers and a gift card as she just had a baby girl.

My SS sent me a big thing of treats for my dog, a Funko Pop Chewbacca for one of my daughters, and a $50 Steam card arrived today.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Secret Santa

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I got some attractive Cali girl (I googled her)
and...... where are the pics?
Leisher
Site Admin

Secret Santa

Post by Leisher »

Amanda

That's her husband too.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Secret Santa

Post by TheCatt »

I hope you included a picture of your penis.
Leisher
Site Admin

Secret Santa

Post by Leisher »

Of course I did. I'm not a heathen!
Leisher
Site Admin

Secret Santa

Post by Leisher »

Received a Hulk Funko Pop and a Razer Mamba today. Wow.