Hunter killed by the hunted

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

"Big name" in hunting dies after elephant falls on him.

Guy had a bunch of kids and a wife, yet the interwebs is filled with people mocking this guy's death.

It's sad because according to people who knew him, he did a ton of work for conservation. Something I believe because most of the hunters I've known were also big time animal lovers.

I don't agree with some of the guy's kills, I'd never use his business, and I don't think "hunting" is shooting animals that are almost domesticated, but I don't take joy in the guy's death.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”