A thing about "Angry White Men."

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
GORDON
Site Admin

A thing about "Angry White Men."

Post by GORDON »

http://takimag.com/article/i_guess_im_a ... bob_briggs

He makes a decent argument that using the phrase "angry white men" in the context of, "Who voted for the racist, sexist Trump?" is in itself pretty fucking insulting.
When we’re not beating up our wives and girlfriends or killing Meskin illegals with our concealed-carry Glocks purchased at the Tactical Knife and Gun Wholesale Megamarket in Lumberton, North Carolina, we’re pretty much leading normal lives hanging around the Waffle House so the process server can’t find us and extradite us to southern Alabama to face charges on the 47 months of back child-support payments we never paid because we “just forgot, Your Honor.”

I actually didn’t realize I was an Angry White Man until I finished reading the 397 articles written since the election that start out, “Donald Trump is the product of hatred, misogyny, nativism, bigotry, and resentment emanating from angry white men lamenting the loss of their factory jobs to China.”
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."