Chuckie Manson checking out

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

No surgery for you.
Manson initially told doctors that he didn’t want them to perform the operation shortly after his arrival at the medical facility, the website said.

Then he changed his mind and agreed to the surgery, but doctors ultimately decided that his weak condition was potentially life-threatening and canceled the procedure.
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
TheCatt
Site Admin

Re: Chuckie Manson checking out

Post by TheCatt »

Inevitable post about 2017 getting started on the right foot, should be pass...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

One of his cultists got parole.

Although it should be noted that she did last year too, but Gov Brown vetoed it. I expect the same will happen here.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Dead at 83.

You won't be missed.