White skin = racist

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

White skin = racist

Post by Leisher »

According to an Oklahoma high school teacher.

Please note that the teacher got this opinion from a college presentation. The top FB comment getting blasted regarding this story is from another cracker claiming "higher education" taught her the same thing and white people who can't see that they're racist are wrong.

The level of ignorance in these beliefs is mind boggling.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Re: White skin = racist

Post by Malcolm »

Oklahoma high school? That's like fifth grade everywhere else, right?
Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

Post by Leisher »

Well see, you bash Okie, but it's being taught in colleges too. So hooray for racism!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Malcolm

Post by Malcolm »

Diogenes of Sinope: "It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours."
Arnold Judas Rimmer, BSC, SSC: "Better dead than smeg."
Leisher
Site Admin

White skin = racist

Post by Leisher »

Actual article title at black website:
Donald Trump Isn’t Racist, He’s Just White

Best comment:
Beautifully put. But White people are going to read this and immediately pull out their pink pussy hats and #woke t-shirts and proclaim that you’re the real racism problem in America.
So if anyone disagrees, they're immediately racist and wrong. Got to love that open minded thinking.

I've said it before, and I'll continue to do so: Nobody in the U.S. is currently more racist than black people.
TheCatt
Site Admin

White skin = racist

Post by TheCatt »

Well, following his logic, all people are racist.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

White skin = racist

Post by Leisher »

AF TSgt posts a FB rant about black female subordinates giving her attitude and gets in trouble.

You know what's missing from this story? The phrase "who is white".

I'm guessing that's because this is not a white person. White skin, but I'm having trouble with the rest. Latino? The eyebrows made out of marker is a Latino thing right? Is she half black, half white? I can't tell.
thibodeaux

White skin = racist

Post by thibodeaux »

Ask a black waiter/waitress about black customers and tipping.
Leisher
Site Admin

White skin = racist

Post by Leisher »

Right? If a black female lawyer sit in your section, you're going to get stiffed.
thibodeaux

White skin = racist

Post by thibodeaux »

Talk about racist:
https://www.wbez.org/shows/npr/activist ... 461c99e86a
Chicago's list has grown to include almost 65,000 people whom the police consider gang-affiliated. More than 95 percent are African-American or Latino...
Leisher
Site Admin

White skin = racist

Post by Leisher »

I love how facts immediately become irrelevant if someone deems them racist.