Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

OK is now a hate symbol according to the ADL.

Funny how all their stuff is white supremacy stuff. They must not frequent the same parts of the internet as I do because I know lots of codes for anti-cracker stuff.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: OK is now a hate symbol according to the ADL.

Funny how all their stuff is white supremacy stuff. They must not frequent the same parts of the internet as I do because I know lots of codes for anti-cracker stuff.
Parody becomes reality...
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Oklahoma?

But holy shit, 4Chan strikes again.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

Also, the bowl cut.

Apparently Moe was quite the hater.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

It seems like 4Chan has made a sport of assuming that A LOT of progressives are stone retarded.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

"White devils cut off my dreads!"

"Ok, I admit I lied."

She actually named the boys and their families faced hate and backlash from the community.

Why isn't falsely accusing someone of a hate crime a hate crime itself?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

"Reporters" were all over Twitter pointing out (before the hoax was exposed) that this was the school the veep's wife teaches at.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

I never even heard this story before this.
The Allen family also issued an apology in a statement released Monday.
"To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused," the Allen family said.
"To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school.
"To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust.
"We understand there will be consequences, and we're prepared to take responsibility for them," the girl's family said.
"We know that it will take time to heal, and we hope and pray that the boys, their families, the school and the broader community will be able to forgive us in time."
That was a very thoughtful and well-done apology. Gives me faith.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Jessie Smolette, what have thou wrought.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Jessie Smolette, what have thou wrought.
Jussie... which, honestly, I had never heard outloud until that Chappelle show.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Really? I thought he was slightly changing the name, for comedy. Huh.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Really? I thought he was slightly changing the name, for comedy. Huh.
He DID change the pronunciation (The "French" thing), but it really is with a u
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I would be curious in seeing the numbers of nationally reported hate crimes that were real versus those that turned out to be false.

Racism is NOT as big a deal as the MSM claims, and it certainly isn't a single race's crime.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

And violence is done to blacks by blacks far more than by whites. But ignore that.
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: I would be curious in seeing the numbers of nationally reported hate crimes that were real versus those that turned out to be false.

Racism is NOT as big a deal as the MSM claims, and it certainly isn't a single race's crime.
I would imagine the reported numbers are pretty damning. I think a lot of minor incidents go unreported because people feel embarrassed or shamed by the incident. I'm just always suspect of the big, loud hate crimes.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

GORDON wrote: And violence is done to blacks by blacks far more than by whites. But ignore that.
This post will cost you the presidential election at your assisted living home when someone digs it up. :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
GORDON wrote: And violence is done to blacks by blacks far more than by whites. But ignore that.
This post will cost you the presidential election at your assisted living home when someone digs it up. :D
My daughter just got elected 3rd grade class Mayor. I may have to disassociate from Gordon for damage control.
GORDON
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by GORDON »

Publicly condemn me. Get ahead of it.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I don't know where the original story is, and didn't want to search, but...

Cop who entered neighbor's apartment unknowingly and then killed him thinking he was an intruder was found guilty of murder.

Two thoughts:
1. If she truly had no prior relationship with the guy, how can this be a murder? I would think it'd be manslaughter.
2. His family calls it a win for black and brown people. That's pretty fucking racist. Most people killed by the cops in this country are white, but I guess that's another fact we have to pretend isn't true.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Most people killed by the cops in this country are white, but I guess that's another fact we have to pretend isn't true.
But disproportionately black + brown people...