Today in racism

Stuff we should click on.  Be sure to state Not Work Safe, if applicable.  KTHX.
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

We are in the stupidest timeline.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Tiffiney Zinger said she worried how the photo would affect her daughter.
Hey stupid, don't show her the picture or tell her about it.
GORDON wrote: because other people are idiots and the world is fucking insane.
Yep
Vince wrote: We are in the stupidest timeline.
Yep
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I have zero issue with that.

You don't want people saying that word, then nobody should be saying that word.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: I have zero issue with that.

You don't want people saying that word, then nobody should be saying that word.
Same. Either it's wrong or it isn't.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Teen suicide among blacks is increasing.

To be honest, it kind of makes sense with the conflicting messages they get from their own community about their worth, the violence in their neighborhoods, rampant drug use in said neighborhoods, missing parents, actual racism, etc.
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Teen suicide among blacks is increasing.

To be honest, it kind of makes sense with the conflicting messages they get from their own community about their worth, the violence in their neighborhoods, rampant drug use in said neighborhoods, missing parents, actual racism, etc.
Makes sense to me for another reason. For whatever reason, things like this tend to increase in middle class families. As the black middle class grows, the suicide rate will increase. Also, the black community will probably become more represented in the serial killer stats.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Vince wrote:

Makes sense to me for another reason. For whatever reason, things like this tend to increase in middle class families. As the black middle class grows, the suicide rate will increase. Also, the black community will probably become more represented in the serial killer stats.
I was wondering the same, but the article states that blacks 5 to 12 have twice the rate of whites, and Native American s have the highest rate. So no shortage of poverty there.
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

Then we go back to Leisher's comments. Being told you will never succeed because you're black and the system is against you probably doesn't help. There's no hope there. I noticed the article blamed racism for the increase which is stupid. The suicide rate much have been phenomenal in the Jim Crow south, if that were the case.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Vince wrote: I noticed the article blamed racism for the increase which is stupid.
Not only stupid, but proves my point. Why go on with life when whitey is just waiting to oppress you?
Vince

Today in racism

Post by Vince »

Leisher wrote: Not only stupid, but proves my point. Why go on with life when whitey is just waiting to oppress you?
Agreed.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

I need that as a poster I can hang in my office.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Two teenage boys in New Jersey use racial slurs and piss on someone.

I don't believe it happened though. Why? Because of this:
The teenagers, who live in Lawrence Township, are 17-year-old boys of "Indian descent," police said on Twitter.
I have been told constantly that only white people are racist, so this couldn't have happened.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Soccer match called on account of racism.

No real details in the article.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Two teenage boys in New Jersey use racial slurs and piss on someone.

I don't believe it happened though. Why? Because of this:
The teenagers, who live in Lawrence Township, are 17-year-old boys of "Indian descent," police said on Twitter.
I have been told constantly that only white people are racist, so this couldn't have happened.
I'd like to know the race of the victim. The Indians I've known sure were racist against Pakis.
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

Want to see real racism? Go to Asia.

They hate each other and everyone else. It's still socially acceptable too.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Want to see real racism? Go to Asia.

They hate each other and everyone else. It's still socially acceptable too.
The crazy thing is they all look the same! :shock:
Leisher
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

Today in racism

Post by TheCatt »