Diet and Exercise

You probably can't do it, so don't even try.
TheCatt
Site Admin

Diet and Exercise

Postby TheCatt » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:21 pm

Leisher wrote:Source of the post
Cakedaddy wrote:Source of the post In what way did you cheat, or what team did you join so you could win?

HA!

Pretty sure this was a Team Corgi shot.

Ahhhh... :)
It's not me, it's someone else.

TheCatt
Site Admin

Diet and Exercise

Postby TheCatt » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Cakedaddy

Diet and Exercise

Postby Cakedaddy » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:38 am

So I wanted to lose weight and tried "Keto". I highly doubt I was actually in Ketosis, but since the food selection sucked ass, I ate a lot less of it and lost about 40 pounds in just under 2 months. I'm now at my target weight. I'm almost positive I lost a lot of muscle in the transaction too.

One thing I learned. EVERYTHING is bad for you.

My Keto was definitely dirty, but figured the eggs and bacon and other high fat foods weren't any worse than the fast food and processed shit I had been eating. I'd say my fat intake didn't really change. Only the source of the fat. Became actual food instead of processed food. I did eat a shit ton more vegetables too. They were my only source of carbs. I think the amount of protein I ate kept me out of ketosis. I also think that's why I lost muscle. Because I never hit ketosis. So, no carbs/sugar, way more vegetables, and fat from natural sources. There were days were I only took in about 600 calories though, which I think is why the weight came off so fast.

Now I want to start working out to put muscle back on since now you'll actually be able to see it!

TheCatt
Site Admin

Diet and Exercise

Postby TheCatt » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:38 am

Cakedaddy wrote:Source of the post I ate a lot less of it and lost about 40 pounds in just under 2 months.

Congrats!

Cakedaddy wrote:Source of the post I did eat a shit ton more vegetables too.

This is pretty much always a win

Cakedaddy wrote:Source of the post Now I want to start working out to put muscle back on since now you'll actually be able to see it!

Good luck. It's hard according to everything I've read, to gain significant muscle mass while losing weight, so should be easier now.

GORDON
Site Admin

Diet and Exercise

Postby GORDON » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:47 am

Protein shakes or whatever are pretty much a must for me, when doing that. I lose less muscle mass as long as those amino acids are already in my bloodstream.
Fuuuuuuck YOU.

Return to “Health & Fitness”