AAF

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Were their ratings good this past weekend?
I couldn't find an answer in a quick google.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

Christian Hackenberg benched...in the AAF.

That's probably the end of this career, right?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

Most impressive catch the AAF will see all year, 83 yard bomb
Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

Terrible throw. The dog had to slow down. He couldn't catch it in stride. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Founder suing AAF.
Feels like a lame suit.
Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

I read that yesterday. Seems pretty clear-cut that she didn't run the whole thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

Bad week for the Manziel family, and pretty surefire proof that they are the pieces of shit people have said since his Texas A&M days.
TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

I watched some today. Wasn't bad. The lack of kickoffs was nice, and it means less time for commercials.
TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

AAF may fold. Surprise factor low
The NFLPA had no official response to Dundon's comment, according to USA Today Sports. But an anonymous NFLPA official cited numerous concerns with allowing its players to play in the AAF, including potential injury risk and violations of the collective bargaining agreement.

Unsigned NFL players, including practice-squad players, are free to join the AAF at any time. But the AAF would need the NFLPA's cooperation to acquire a practice-squad player who currently is signed to a futures contract with an NFL team.

Dundon, who also owns the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes, made a $250 million investment in the AAF last month after the league reportedly was in danger of not making payroll.

The eight-team AAF, billed as a development league, kicked off the weekend following the Super Bowl. The league is seven games into its 10-game regular season.
Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

That's a shame, but we knew 1-3 of the three new leagues would fold pretty quickly.

The AAF provided us some decent highlights. Hopefully they will find a way to save the league. A better TV deal would help.

And how fucked is it that the NFLPA would be hampering their efforts? Why not allow them to grab practice squad guys? That's win-win-win for the players, the AAF, and the NFL.
TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

[quote="Leisher"]
And how fucked is it that the NFLPA would be hampering their efforts? Why not allow them to grab practice squad guys? That's win-win-win for the players, the AAF, and the NFL.
[\quote]
You would think
TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

Damn.
Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

AAF

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

AAF

Post by TheCatt »